Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
TNT inside the NBA
Showcases that FBA Salt of the Earth charisma and charm

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
I meant in terms of entertainment value, but fair point. :ehh:

It's a good business but the actual sport is trash. I've had family and a 2 friends do well and gain connections outside of their on the field work. I don't see how brehs sit up on a Sunday and watch football talking bout "my team" Breh you not getting that tv profit sharing .

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
It's a good business but the actual sport is trash. I've had family and a 2 friends do well and gain connections outside of their on the field work. I don't see how brehs sit up on a Sunday and watch football talking bout "my team" Breh you not getting that tv profit sharing .
That’s not exclusive to the NFL. This message Board shows folks care about their NBA team more than any sane person should with all the stan wars and such

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
That’s not exclusive to the NFL. This message Board shows folks care about their NBA team more than any sane person should with all the stan wars and such

This board is rare. Real life I gotta hit Sirius radio's NBA channel to hear and daily fix of NBA news. Back in my hometown and down in the A where I am for school they talking about various college and football seasons which is tiresome it's nowhere near cold outside.