Tom Hanks’ son Chet: I didn’t have a ‘strong male role model’ growing up

Edub

Veteran
Daps

Tom Hanks’ son Chet Hanks claimed Tuesday that despite growing up with an Oscar-winning dad, he had no one to turn to as a celebrity kid.

“I didn’t have a strong male role model to tell me … ‘Bro, f–k these people. They are just jealous of you,'” Chet, 31, said in a video on his YouTube channel of the disrespect he endured from his peers for his wealth, fame and being perceived as “arrogant, entitled and spoiled.”

“‘You have all these things that they want, so they are trying to f–king throw their shade at you so you can feel s–tty about yourself because they are jealous.’ I needed to hear that,” he continued. “I didn’t have anyone to tell me that. This is me now telling the younger version of myself what I needed to hear then.”

The “White Boy Summer” rapper said people used to “make up their minds” about him before even getting to know him.
chet-tom-hanks-27.jpg

chet-tom-hanks-33.jpg

chet-tom-hanks-30.jpg

“It was extremely hard to break down their walls,” he shared. “So, I encountered a lot of disdain, a lot of animosity and negativity because everybody was just prepared to hate my guts.”

Despite being raised by Tom Hanks, Chet Hanks doesn’t believe he had a “strong male role model” growing up.
Corbis via Getty Images
Chet, who regularly posts photos of himself flexing his muscles on Instagram, added that due to his “hard exterior” and ability to intimidate, many of his haters never had the nerve to confront him face to face.

“People kinda did f–k with me a lot growing up. It was never to my face,” he recalled. “It was always behind my back in the forms of gossip and s–t-talking.”

CELEBRITY CHILDREN , CHET HANKS , PARENTING , TOM HANKS , 2/16/22

Tom Hanks' son Chet: I didn't have a 'strong male role model'

How long he been cryin and whining about this same shyt….I thought this was an old thread at first look :comeon:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

Tom Hanks’ son Chet Hanks claimed Tuesday that despite growing up with an Oscar-winning dad, he had no one to turn to as a celebrity kid.

“I didn’t have a strong male role model to tell me … ‘Bro, f–k these people. They are just jealous of you,'” Chet, 31, said in a video on his YouTube channel of the disrespect he endured from his peers for his wealth, fame and being perceived as “arrogant, entitled and spoiled.”

“‘You have all these things that they want, so they are trying to f–king throw their shade at you so you can feel s–tty about yourself because they are jealous.’ I needed to hear that,” he continued. “I didn’t have anyone to tell me that. This is me now telling the younger version of myself what I needed to hear then.”

The “White Boy Summer” rapper said people used to “make up their minds” about him before even getting to know him.
chet-tom-hanks-27.jpg

chet-tom-hanks-33.jpg

chet-tom-hanks-30.jpg

“It was extremely hard to break down their walls,” he shared. “So, I encountered a lot of disdain, a lot of animosity and negativity because everybody was just prepared to hate my guts.”

Despite being raised by Tom Hanks, Chet Hanks doesn’t believe he had a “strong male role model” growing up.
Corbis via Getty Images
Chet, who regularly posts photos of himself flexing his muscles on Instagram, added that due to his “hard exterior” and ability to intimidate, many of his haters never had the nerve to confront him face to face.

“People kinda did f–k with me a lot growing up. It was never to my face,” he recalled. “It was always behind my back in the forms of gossip and s–t-talking.”

CELEBRITY CHILDREN , CHET HANKS , PARENTING , TOM HANKS , 2/16/22

Tom Hanks' son Chet: I didn't have a 'strong male role model'

My homeboy representing his X in the lawsuit....He about to be in court soon.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
shyt hasn't been right I'm that household since Castaway came out. Wilson rolled through like "reeeespect generahl"

:mjlol::mjlol::dead: