Tone Talks corrects Tariq Nasheed and calls out his support for trump “VIDEO”

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is that you are still looking for a white savior. You wanna make an organization to beg the government to give you reparations.

What Tariq is advocating is for us to do for self and withdrawing from the political system if it is not gonna do anything for us.

That’s the part y’all keep omitting the part where he says we need to link up and start building businesses and only buying from each other.

He’s essentially combining Malcolm X‘a economic policy with Neely Fuller/Claud Anderson ethnic policy and Darity’s reparations assessments.

That’s why being on code is so important because it goes deeper than reparations. It’s about going the extra mile to prioritize a FBA before everyone else even if it inconveniences you at times.
you do realize you can do both right?
You do realize if you stop stanning tariq for a hot second. you would realize you could do both. do for self and go asking for your money. you should do both.

its like the idiots that say "I want reparations but not cash payments." Dummy, you need cash payments as well. you need and deserve all of it.

and thats exactly what claude anderson is advocating for. he's doing both.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The thing is if you want reparations you gotta enter the political world

Talking about tangibles, while at the same time saying you don't do politics just culture, makes no sense
talking about tangibles and being non-partisan is what got Kamala out the paint, and it got reparations hearings and reparations was a topic of DEM debates. Calling ADOS/FBA lineage and idealogy gave it way more power. Look the difference between these to statements:

"I'm not going to do something just for Black people"
"I'm not going to do something just for the political group ADOS"

If Kamala says that second sentence she's still a front runner and tricking black folks into believing her bullshyt.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
talking about tangibles and being non-partisan is what got Kamala out the paint, and it got reparations hearings and reparations was a topic of DEM debates. Calling ADOS/FBA lineage and idealogy gave it way more power. Look the difference between these to statements:

"I'm not going to do something just for Black people"
"I'm not going to do something just for the political group ADOS"

If Kamala says that second sentence she's still a front runner and tricking black folks into believing her bullshyt.
lol. sorry K.harris was not going to ever remain a front runner. she's a cop at the end of the day and black people dont like cops. because cops dont like us. real simple.

the truth about that side of her would have come out at some point. Tulsi cracked her over the head with her own stuff. she didnt lie on K.harris or add extras. and K.harris has been cooked every since.

but i see what you're trying to say.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
That's a good point never saw it that way

Why you call it a con tho? You don't think it's a good strategy?
its disingenuous and in bad faith to convince people that they are hopeless without government assistance, what is their narrative gonna be if their plan fails and no tangibles are brought forth for us?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
its disingenuous and in bad faith to convince people that they are hopeless without government assistance, what is their narrative gonna be if their plan fails and no tangibles are brought forth for us?
In this case it's not government assistance, it's reparations that are deserved,assistance only got the purpose to help you but you still need future help while reparations are to put you on a position where after you can be independent

They got the data to back up that and other communities who got reparations used similar arguments so I disagree when you say that it's disingenuous and in bad faith and also to make clear reparations it's not the same as government assistance

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in black people's case in america its actually true. you can't make something out of nothing.

let me explain, if this was a different time in history i would agree with you 1000 percent. but as of right now. things are a lot different. most of the businesses that can be had are already had.

meaning, the platform that tariq and tone/yvette are on is owned by who? some white person(s).

all of these well known platforms are the products of white people/controlled by white people.

if you make your own dame dash style, you still have to ask who's IP are you on? who's running your servers? where are your servers being housed (oh i'm in the cloud... okay the cloud = Amazon, Microsoft, etc... those are more white people in control.)

You say fine, we can be farmers and sell are own food to one another. Sure, who truly owns the land in america? the government. which is why you forever have to pay taxes on it and they can confiscate your land for government reasons aka eminent domain. and we know mostly white people run the government.

white people run all of the entertainment industry..well with some asians.

law = jews and non jewish white folks
the armed forces = mostly white people

gun manufacturers..white people.

radio/tv - got billionaire byron asking for them to come clean and pay up.

cars/transit.

the entire gig economy at the moment is ran by white people and some asian folks.

who has 99.9% of the money? white people.

should i go on? this fantasy of us being completely self sufficient in 2019 aint happening. its too late for that in THIS country. the government would have to GIVE US something. now that give is something they owe us. so you shouldnt be afraid to ask or feel some type of way for asking what they owe you even if they never give it up. its the principal of it. and you keep living life while asking. individually you do the best you can do to make a better way for you and yours and respect your fellow brothas and sistas.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah it's true, back in the 2000s I used to listen to him but Tariq is :trash: now.

He's literally just a black wannabe-Trump that tries to reduce black political power by discouraging black folk from voting.