Tony/Carmela argument in Whitecaps

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to take away from the Whitecaps episode, but I always thought this was the GOAT tv argument between a couple

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Carmela was “right” and essentially she just wanted his infidelity to remain hidden…it’s when it’s rubbed in her face, that’s when she acts out. I really don’t think That’s asking too much.

With that said, she knew who Tony was when she married him, he’s putting his life and freedom on the line daily, he’s affording her all the material shyt she wants, house, Ivy League school for meadow, etc. She loves being the “first lady” of north Jersey…so I understand Tony’s line of thinking but at the end of the day Carmela’s probably more “right”.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
@Whips-n-Chains are there women out there and real life who are ok with a man having women on the side as long as they keep it hidden? I don't know if I could be monogamous with just one woman.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Carm, but let's not brush away both of these actor's portrayal. Top 5 best acting moments in TV history clearly. They both deserve their praise.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
@Whips-n-Chains are there women out there and real life who are ok with a man having women on the side as long as they keep it hidden? I don't know if I could be monogamous with just one woman.

There are women that want their man to cheat and she cheats too (open relationships)

Women that will fukk girls with their man

Just about everything under the sun

Monogamy isn’t always easy, but I’ve learned it’s the healthiest. All that sneaking around, being paranoid about my phone, who’s texting what and when, etc is exhausting.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
There are women that want their man to cheat and she cheats too (open relationships)

Women that will fukk girls with their man

Just about everything under the sun

Monogamy isn’t always easy, but I’ve learned it’s the healthiest. All that sneaking around, being paranoid about my phone, who’s texting what and when, etc is exhausting.
Good post. Have you tried open relationships before or only the monogamous kind?