TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN TV RIGHTS OFFER FROM WBD; WBD PLANS TO SUE FOR NBA RIGHTS; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 519 DAYS/74 WEEKS)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yea I think rare house shows; last time I think was 2017 or 2018

The killer would be if WWE for some reason decides to return to Chicago for Survival Series this year…but bring it to the UC instead. I wouldn’t be mad, would lowkey love it! Allstate would be mad, but they won’t have shyt to say about it :mjlol:

I dont think WWE has been back to the United Center since opening it with Summerslam 94. Must be something to do with the rental price. WCW and AEW did it and were happy to spend the money.

Edit: Just saw they did one house show in 2018, which is ironic cause thats when house show business was down and that had to be a loss maker. Read some stuff now about it being expensive but Im surprised they didnt run a PPV or a Mania there during the Attitude or Ruthless Agression era.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea I think rare house shows; last time I think was 2017 or 2018

The killer would be if WWE for some reason decides to return to Chicago for Survival Series this year…but bring it to the UC instead. I wouldn’t be mad, would lowkey love it! Allstate would be mad, but they won’t have shyt to say about it :mjlol:
Yeah I remember they had started doing house shows there either for Black Friday or after Christmas. I thought it’d become a yearly thing but I guess not

They really do need to bring Survivor Series to the UC or any other ppv really. A Soldier Field SummerSlam would work too. I just want them to run any venue that’s actually in the city
I dont think WWE has been back to the United Center since opening it with Summerslam 94. Must be something to do with the rental price. WCW and AEW did it and were happy to spend the money.

Edit: Just saw they did one house show in 2018, which is ironic cause thats when house show business was down and that had to be a loss maker. Read some stuff now about it being expensive but Im surprised they didnt run a PPV or a Mania there during the Attitude or Ruthless Agression era.
Iirc it was because Rocky Wirtz or whoever ran the UC at the time was cool with someone in WCW and giving them a cheaper rate, Vince took it personal and the rest is history.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Meltzer speaking on the Punk interview overall: I’m listening to a lot of it and I’m going like.. he’s right.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think the thing that stuck out the most to me about the Punk interview was that he was completely uninterested in doing Collision even with the control he had
He knew what was right for the business was to do a program with the Elite but since they were refusing and Tony is a complete p*ssy and tried to have his cake and eat it too he went and created a separate show to split them :mjlol: