TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED WITH TV RIGHTS OFFER FROM WBD; NXT BEATS AEW’S VIEWERSHIP; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 477 DAYS/68 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
1 year after he was made to look like an absolute CHUMP while he sat there and let CM Punk shyt on his entire company and didn’t say a damn thing, he further embarrassed himself by claiming Punk put his LIFE in danger.
bushlaugh.png

Dude will always be looked at as a joke

Triple H has multiple threads criticizing his every move so it’s long overdue TK gets the same treatment.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Says the guy finding my posts from pages ago And upping them. :skip:
Hey man no offense but you’re kind of boring and nobody knows what you’re talking about. If you wanna have a conversation with me you can PM to spare everybody else your boringness. If I have some time I might be able to get back to you just don’t hold your breath ok little buddy. :therethere:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Hey man no offense but you’re kind of boring and nobody knows what you’re talking about. If you wanna have a conversation with me you can PM to spare everybody else your boringness. If I have some time I might be able to get back to you just don’t hold your breath ok little buddy. :therethere:
You follow me around like a lost dog and look for every opportunity to get my attention. it’s not rocket science, dummy.

Have fun window shopping at your con this week, pal. Maybe you can actually buy a pair or 2 of bootleg shoes outside the arena. :umad: