TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED WITH TV RIGHTS OFFER FROM WBD; NXT BEATS AEW’S VIEWERSHIP; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 477 DAYS/68 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I swear you guys spend more time watching Tony Khan than even the most committed AEW stans. :pachaha:

Who's spending their free time watching fan recorded videos of the between TV segments of a show they don't like?

Half the Dynamite regulars don't even watch Honor Club, let alone videos of the ring being set up after Collision whilst Tony rambles into a microphone.

Are you all honestly doing alright? Does someone look after you usually?
You mad?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London

No, just perplexed and questioning how full your life is that you spend half of it focusing on something you claim not to like.

There's nothing about you wasting your own existence that makes me mad (otherwise I'd be in here a bit more often, I expect), but it does occasionally intrigue me. Are you really that bored with your life?

It's sad, not angering breh.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No, just perplexed and questioning how full your life is that you spend half of it focusing on something you claim not to like.

There's nothing about you wasting your own existence that makes me mad (otherwise I'd be in here a bit more often, I expect), but it does occasionally intrigue me. Are you really that bored with your life?

My life is great 🙂

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Breh's just trolling, there's no possible way someone spends this much time on something they don't really enjoy that's psycho behavior :pachaha:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5296.jpg

Will the freakazoids quit crying now?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Gahdamn :picard:

As a network how do you justify paying them for content when you can just run reruns and get a much bigger audience
I forgot who it was (possibly Bischoff, Bully Ray, Vince Russo, or Al Snow), but they said that the Khans might be paying the network for Collision's time slot, which would explain why WBD doesn't care about the declining viewership numbers. They get paid either way.