TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED WITH TV RIGHTS OFFER FROM WBD; DOUBLE OR NOTHING ATTENDANCE EXPOSED; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 463 DAYS/66 WEEKS)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
short term business. plain and simple. if you are already the lesser company, there is no harm of shining him up for the E. The E freezing and politicking people on their way out starves the lesser companies from getting a leg up. I mean it doesn't make much sense now in the Triple H era where he is open to working with these companies, but historically you feel me.

AEW's numbers and actual product are not so through the roof right now that they can't gain from short term boost given by Starks being featured. I know I sure will stay for a Starks segment when I see the previews.

son... ya'll really sitting here with straight faces telling me AEW should focus on shining dudes up for their eventual WWE jumps instead of pushing the talent that's sticking around long term.

and ya'll are dead ass serious too :dead:

Shouldn’t TK be giving him reasons to stay tho

You just gonna toss him to the side, have him stay home and hope he re-ups because AEW is “where the best wrestle”? :aicmon:

there is no hope he re-ups. he's leaving when he's legally able to. that's been clear, even when he was getting the tag title push on collision. it's been clear for a while. everybody in wrestling knows it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
He should just release him like he asked. Khan holding people hostage at this point.
I don’t think he asked for a release lol. It’s just pretty widely understood that he’s not sticking around past his current contract.

Yall be patient man. He’ll be in WWE taking selfies with Jade and riding around on Cody’s bus in no time

I just hope he skips NXT and is able to keep his name.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Not sure why people in wrestling media pretend they don’t know why Ricky is sidelined. Especially Cam.

WE KNOW WHY :heh:

Ain’t got shyt to do with being friends with punk and it ain’t got shyt to do with an injury. It’s not deep, nor is it rocket science.

Edit: let me ask ya'll this.. and be truthful. If you're running a wrestling company and a talented guy on your roster isn't locked in long term, has a contract that's winding down, has many ties to a rival company and has even expressed a willingness to be apart of that rival company to mulitple people... are you putting your resources into making that guy look good? are you putting world titles on that person?

be forreal.. if that person isn't committed to your company past his current possibly near expiring contract, despite how talented they are.. are you blindly pushing that person to the moon in hopes of them reupping, or are you pushing the people who are locked in?
It’s everything to do with Punk:aicmon:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don’t think he asked for a release lol. It’s just pretty widely understood that he’s not sticking around past his current contract.

Yall be patient man. He’ll be in WWE taking selfies with Jade and riding around on Cody’s bus in no time

I just hope he skips NXT and is able to keep his name.
I'm gonna disagree about him skipping NXT
NXT really needs talent rn after the draft and the main roster has a lot going on rn feel like he would get lost in the shuffle
He's not coming in positioned as a top star so no reason to go straight to main roster

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I don’t think they ever see a million again outside of a tragedy or someone like fukking Roman Reigns or Brock jumping ship. They had their run.

But daddy Meltzer said things are actually fine if not better than last year because of the changing landscape of television 💀🤣🤣 and record revenue numbers.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna disagree about him skipping NXT
NXT really needs talent rn after the draft and the main roster has a lot going on rn feel like he would get lost in the shuffle
He's not coming in positioned as a top star so no reason to go straight to main roster

a Ricky Starks vs Trick Williams feud would be tremendous television, imagine those two going at it on the mic

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
a Ricky Starks vs Trick Williams feud would be tremendous television, imagine those two going at it on the mic
Would definitely be better than Trick vs Noam Darr :scust:
That's how you know NXT got fukked by the draft, that's such a wack first feud. Could've kept Dijak or Corbin in NXT at least for a little while just to give Trick something to do