TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED WITH TV RIGHTS OFFER FROM WBD; NXT BEATS AEW’S VIEWERSHIP; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 477 DAYS/68 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Tony Khan is back on that :mjpls: .
There was just a multi-man match on Dynamite between HOOK, Shibata, and Bro. Bryan Keith.

Bryan Keith took the bulk of the offense, and then got submitted by both of his opponents, who get to now have a MULTI-MAN TITLE MATCH at Sunday's PPV!
I know that Tony is trying to tell a story of Jericho vs HOOK, but if Shibata can be plugged into the title match, then so could Bounty Hunter Bryan Keith.
I guess that while Swerve is the DEI champ, no other brehs will get anywhere near any of AEWs other 35 title belts.
:francis:

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5450.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tony Khan is back on that :mjpls: .
There was just a multi-man match on Dynamite between HOOK, Shibata, and Bro. Bryan Keith.

Bryan Keith took the bulk of the offense, and then got submitted by both of his opponents, who get to now have a MULTI-MAN TITLE MATCH at Sunday's PPV!
I know that Tony is trying to tell a story of Jericho vs HOOK, but if Shibata can be plugged into the title match, then so could Bounty Hunter Bryan Keith.
I guess that while Swerve is the DEI champ, no other brehs will get anywhere near any of AEWs other 35 title belts.
:francis:
This ain't the hill to die on :skip: That's just TK being too p*ssy to book Hook vs Shibata 1 on 1.

Now the complete absence of Jay Lethal over the past however many months is some head scratching shyt

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This ain't the hill to die on :skip: That's just TK being too p*ssy to book Hook vs Shibata 1 on 1.

Now the complete absence of Jay Lethal over the past however many months is some head scratching shyt
Jay Lethal
Scorpio Sky
Keith Lee

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I doubt the source but seems like someone in the comments kinda confirmed it, where he's not being released but his contract isn't being renewed. The ole Gulak
Gotta be honest, NXT needs talent so bad I wouldn't mind him coming in but only if he drops the gimmick cause I'm on the side that hates it lol. But what good is he really without the gimmick? :russ:

At the same time, will we hear anything about workers rights this time around? :jbhmm:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I doubt the source but seems like someone in the comments kinda confirmed it, where he's not being released but his contract isn't being renewed. The ole Gulak
Gotta be honest, NXT needs talent so bad I wouldn't mind him coming in but only if he drops the gimmick cause I'm on the side that hates it lol. But what good is he really without the gimmick? :russ:

At the same time, will we hear anything about workers rights this time around? :jbhmm:

Another mf that I legit forgot even existed there :dead:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t really fukk with Danhausen but he was OVER af with AEW fans. He was a top merch seller for a minute. But then again, so were The Acclaimed and others I can’t recall that ended up as victims of poor booking. :smh: