TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED WITH TV RIGHTS OFFER FROM WBD; DOUBLE OR NOTHING ATTENDANCE EXPOSED; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 463 DAYS/66 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Of all people why choose luchasaurus as Edge’s first match in AEW?

I understand luchasaurus rolls with Christian so I guess that’s why, but to promote Edge’s first match in the company why not go with a big name the casual audience would be intrigued to watch?

I still don’t even understand dudes gimmick. He’s the size of a Sheamus but his name is a reference to luchadors and cosplays as a dinosaur? The fukk is that all about? I’m legit asking.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

I understand luchasaurus rolls with Christian so I guess that’s why, but to promote Edge’s first match in the company why not go with a big name the casual audience would be intrigued to watch?

I still don’t even understand dudes gimmick. He’s the size of a Sheamus but his name is a reference to luchadors and cosplays as a dinosaur? The fukk is that all about? I’m legit asking.
It's an Indy gimmick he never shed. Really bizarre it's still a thing tbh

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
It's an Indy gimmick he never shed. Really bizarre it's still a thing tbh
it was a dumb gimmick in LU but at least it... fit. Kinda.

But LU is dead.
And in AEW... come the fukk on - how do you sell a casual?

'You should watch! Remember Edge? He dropped that gimmick shyt - he's using his real name! None of that dumb WWE name bullshyt everyone hates! He's back, he's not a part-timer, and he's in the main event' :blessed:
"Word! Who's he wrestling?":ehh:
'This big monster motherfukker!':demonic:
"What's his name, I'mma look him up" :ohhh:
'Luchasaurus.'

"Who? I couldn't hear you. "
'...Luchasaurus.'

':snoop:'
":beli:"

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Finn trolling :skip:

IMG-4464.jpg

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

From what I've watched, as a casual, he was doing flippy shyt in the beginning of his AEW run, but, now he wrestles exclusively as a brute

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
From what I've watched, as a casual, he was doing flippy shyt in the beginning of his AEW run, but, now he wrestles exclusively as a brute
Mans started off AEW tryna Tope him some Con Hilos, and desperate to get his Blue Belt Kenpo strikes in :mjlol:
nikka a whole foot taller than everyone else in the ring talmbout some Question Mark Kicks :russ:
At least someone got in his ear.
Now they just need to get in his gear bag and snatch all the masks out that motherfukker.

Man is a good hairstyle and beard lineup away from being able to reboot his career. This version of Christian as a smarmy, shyt-talking heel mouthpiece who can actually take bumps to get his comeuppance? That is an act you can make work.
And make money off of.
Get this man up out that mask, call that nikka Rex _________, let him chokeslam Darby through the ring to end a Dynamite, give him a fraction of the Wardlow push and Christian mic time every Dynamite his client isn't wrestling and you can make this motherfukker in under 2 months.

Khan just don't know what the fukk he's doing with 90% of his roster because he's too busy hyperfixating on the few employees who make him think they're his friends.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why does this fukk still have the name Luchasaurus? They are trying to make him a brooding silent Kane type, which is better than how he was when he first started in AEW... But Luchasaurus don't sound like no monster, sounds like a kid's character. And you ain't doing any lucha if you trying to be a big monster..

Dude is mid af, clothesline from behind finisher looks soft as baby shyt, and he need to be booted from Christian's orbit ASAP.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
How you expect to win a war when even the people at your own show are watching NXT instead :skip:

Word to @CBoz

200w.gif

Interesting. Maximum capacity + margin of error for turnstile count (WWE hall of Famers) / luxury suite capacity x Jaguars home games = AEW basically won.
Should have saved him for Moxley. He wanna be an AEW star? Take it in blood. Make one heel one face. Make edge cocky wwe guy or make moxley aew gatekeeper.