TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED WITH TV RIGHTS OFFER FROM WBD; DOUBLE OR NOTHING ATTENDANCE EXPOSED; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 463 DAYS/66 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
AEW stans are saying "what about Vince raping women,
Stans and Tony.

What Vince did/was accused of was horrible. Describing his and the WWE’s on race as regressive would be generous but none of that has shyt to do with Tont being an absolute clown and spending millions to create some kind of final days of WCW (more entertaining to me) / hogan+bischoff controlled tna (also might be more entertaining) hybrid.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Wait... he still going??? :dahell:

My brother in Christ, PUT THE COKE DOWN! This shyt ain't that serious! It's been three business days, just accept the L and move on!
We can drop the coke gag there's nothing funny about him throwing his sick mom into shyt he/his wrestlers publicly instigate more often than not

I can't tell if he thinks any of this paints over the roll of quarters or what the objective is. It's clear Tuesday broke him though, that meant a lot to him just off paying for 30 min ad free

He can buy a company, sets, a ring, some wrestlers, hugs from wrestlers, ad spots, his own tickets. Daddy's money can't buy ratings, full attendance, hot stories, success. He's never had to deal with something dad's money couldn't handle that's what we're seeing. The 40 year old kid is cooked