Top 5 boxers of all time

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
in no order

Ali- Heavyweight that moved like a welterweight, his footwork was impeccable. Had probably the best chin and biggest heart in boxing history. Also arguably had the greatest impact of any boxer

Holmes- He was like a hybrid of young Ali and older 70's Ali. didn't have quite the footwork or athleticism of Ali but he had some of it plus the ring generalship or the older Ali. One of the greatest jabs in boxing history.

Louis- Maybe the most technically sound heavyweights. He had no wasted movements he was a boxing robot. He could generate knockout power with short compact punches and ko you in a phonebooth. The first black champion that was loved by mainstream America.

Ray Robinson- Probably the most talented fighter of all time. 70 years after his prime there still hasn't been a fighter who had everything that he had. The footwork, punching power, speed, he had it all.

Floyd- Had the greatest career of any fighter, made a billion dollars, never took an L and left the game with his mental facilities in tact. One of the greatest defensive fighters of all time.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
In no order.

Floyd

Manny

Vitali/Wlad

Calzage

Duran

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Hard to narrow it down to just 5 considering i never say cats like Willy Pep and other old school cats like that. But for the ones i've seen and the highlights i've watched i gotta go Sugar Ray Robinson Pernell Whitaker Floyd Mayweather Prime Roy Jones and Manny. Not saying they are necessarily the 5 best EVER just the 5 best that i've seen enough of or read enough stories on to know how great they were at their peaks.