old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still pissed they killed off Jaime and his crew. Show would've risen a hundred levels with a Jamie vs Dushane scenario. :snoop: Show is still good but come on now, who's writing this sh*t. What a waste of a great cast and potential epic setup :why:

I liked the jaime character but he overstepped his position…the death was warranted imo but the way they set it up for him to get it at the last minute was gut-wrenching…I thought he would’ve been able to hold out a bit longer…but I can’t question the writing…as a matter of fact I applaud it…I like realistic outcomes/consequences in shows even at the expense of fan favorite characters even tho we don’t always get that in television…so I welcome it when we do

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I liked the jaime character but he overstepped his position…the death was warranted imo but the way they set it up for him to get it at the last minute was gut-wrenching…I thought he would’ve been able to hold out a bit longer…but I can’t question the writing…as a matter of fact I applaud it…I like realistic outcomes/consequences in shows even at the expense of fan favorite characters even tho we don’t always get that in television…so I welcome it when we do
I thought it was bad writing for Jamie to even go down that path and winding up under Dushane. And then we're left with questionable storylines that took up a huge chunk of the season like ole girl trying to escape from her boyfriend and his lowlife crew, even trying to make him go up against Dushane which was a huge head scratcher. But I digress, its still a good show. Just so much wasted potential to be really great and break out. On to season three with grimey Sully