Top Class: The Life and Times of Sierra Canyon Documentary. Bron produced. Zaire Wade responds

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Sierra Canyon gets more press than most college hoop teams but that’s the benefit of their resources and talent they bring in.

the documentary was well produced and Zaire got wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much undeserved exposure in it considering how much of a factor he wasn’t on the team. Wouldn’t been interesting to show how D Wade clashed with the coach but no way Bron was putting that in there. Zaire gave off some Arthur Agee vibes and seems like he loves to clown around. He made a bad choice going to SC and got hurt during the season.

Despite the insane travel schedule those kids are set up for the maximum number of eyes on them so no one on that team has an excuse to not shine and get a hard look and some offers.

The Kobe episode was tough to watch, of course. But those brehs seem like they are in a good situation. Felt bad for the breh from Boston who just wanted to stay home when they played out there but coach kept it 100 because he’s not gonna be home very much when he’s on the road and (hopefully) in the pros

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
zaire realized what many of us do in life, I used to think I was great at playing basketball till I went to a tourney and it was a bunch of teams from america and we got killed like every game by 50. These dudes were our age but were like a step faster, bigger no homo and had us all looking like scrubs.

That realization that you're a scrub hits hard :ehh:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Only watched episode 3, it really is well produced

I hope Zaire figures it out. It's tough having to live in the shadow of your pops like that, especially in this social media age. It's hard to see him struggle because he really seems to want to do this basketball thing but it just may not be the path for him.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Sierra Canyon gets more press than most college hoop teams but that’s the benefit of their resources and talent they bring in.

the documentary was well produced and Zaire got wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much undeserved exposure in it considering how much of a factor he wasn’t on the team. Wouldn’t been interesting to show how D Wade clashed with the coach but no way Bron was putting that in there. Zaire gave off some Arthur Agee vibes and seems like he loves to clown around. He made a bad choice going to SC and got hurt during the season.

Despite the insane travel schedule those kids are set up for the maximum number of eyes on them so no one on that team has an excuse to not shine and get a hard look and some offers.

The Kobe episode was tough to watch, of course. But those brehs seem like they are in a good situation. Felt bad for the breh from Boston who just wanted to stay home when they played out there but coach kept it 100 because he’s not gonna be home very much when he’s on the road and (hopefully) in the pros
Was waiting on the TNT clip with Wade, but I should have thought otherwise.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:dahell:

so what the hell are you complaining about?

You can't talk about ncaa making money off kids then turn around produce and sell a show that makes money off the same kids without paying them for it. Its hypocritical.

All I'm saying.

perhaps an alternative form of compensation
What other form of compensation is there besides money?

Karume

All Star
Daps
You can't talk about ncaa making money off kids then turn around produce and sell a show that makes money off the same kids without paying them for it. Its hypocritical.

All I'm saying.

What other form of compensation is there besides money?
does regs allowed delayed compensation?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Season 2 came out yesterday.

First episode deals with them finding out Terrence Clarke died .:mjcry: