200w.gif

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I've literally never commented on it till now so whatever

Enjoy not being able to sell jerseys cause nobody knows what a Chicago Sky is
If Angel Reese was wearing a Bulls Jersey guarantee it would sell significantly better
Her jersey sold out though

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
basement apartments.

I actually experienced being in one of those basement apartments last time I was in Toronto and it was a terrible experience. You could hear practically everything going on upstairs and whoever as living up there was always walking around. Even at 3AM. What the fukk. shyt was awful.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I actually experienced being in one of those basement apartments last time I was in Toronto and it was a terrible experience. You could hear practically everything going on upstairs and whoever as living up there was always walking around. Even at 3AM. What the fukk. shyt was awful.

That's like many homes here. Townhouses, stacked towns, etc. Built like shyt.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if they will play at Paramount Fine Foods Centre or scotia bank arena. I think they could easily draw like 15,000 a game.
The womens hockey team sells out like every game

Gonna be coca cola coliseum. The women's hockey team did really well - went from playing at mattamy to the coliseum by the end of the season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

them old toronto homes are built like trash