Trading Places Was Based On The Rothschild Family Taking Over The Bank Of England.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
So I’m sure most of you have seen this movie and while most of us understood on a surface level what happened at the end, here’s a deeper explanation of the actual ending.

Now here’s a post I saved from another board over ten years ago that shows how the Rothschild family did the exact same thing.

———————————————————-

Great movie.

It's funny how true things are hidden in movies. The concept of how the brothers were tricked is based on how the Rothschild family took over the Bank of England.

Napoleon Bonaparte had vowed to do away with privately owned banks and get France back to controlling it's money supply once he defeated England. The Rothschild family, having banker sons all over Europe, was able to fund the war from both sides, ensuring a profit.

As a result of this, Rothschild messengers were usually allowed past enemy lines to conduct business and relay messages. It was for this reason that Amshel Rothschild, the most powerful banker in England at the time, had knowledge of Wellington's impending victory at Waterloo WELL before all others did. (Napoleon's victory meant English stock was worthless, but Wellington's victory meant business as usual)

When their stock market opened the morning after said victory, Amshel walked to the podium, and with a sad face, began to sell all of his English stocks and properties. This caused a massive sell-off, as stockholders assumed Amshel knew something they all didn't. As stocks hit rock-bottom, Amshel had his operatives buy back all of the stock at pennies on the dollar.

Later that day, news of Wellington's victory brought cheers, until everyone realized that they were broke. Rothschild immediately demanded payment in full of all of his stock options! He now would own every business,small bank, and grainery in England.

When the King was forced to step in and make a deal by writing out promissory notes to cover the countries' losses, Amshel made the king a deal: allow him ownership of the Bank of England, and the right to print all of the nation's currency, or pay up NOW.

This was how the Bank of England became controlled by the Rothschild family. This model was followed in quite a few other countries.

The Federal Reserve, being privately owned by a select group of banks, functions in much the same way. The major difference is that there was no need for a banking 'coup de etat' in order for governmental control to be stripped and given to a select few.

That's quite another story.

————————————-

:francis:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I have another theory that the main plot of the movie was an allegory for affirmative action and the subliminal fear of black men displacing white supremacy on a level playing field. And how white men know how without the system propping them up, they can’t survive.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I have another theory that the main plot of the movie was an allegory for affirmative action and the subliminal fear of black men displacing white supremacy on a level playing field. And how white men know how without the system propping them up, they can’t survive.

tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
I have a theory that the movie was about two smart guys getting that felling good/looking good money

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

This.
You can't miss this, even as a child watching you knew the deeper meaning.