Trae Young - "regular season alot more Boring than the playoffs"

Gil Scott-Heroin

He, him, his, nxgga
Daps
There is a reason I say Trae is the best offensive player in the NBA and not Jokic. You can't wear Trae down, he wears you down. With Jokic, you can run him down. Phoenix did it last year and GS is gonna do it this year.
Trae is just a lot better than Jokic offensively. Trae biggest flaw is, he's just a below average open court player but that don't mean shyt in the playoffs as it does in the RS.

Trae getting slept on when he's the best in the game offensively. Nothing like him. Every offensive possession, he puts maximum pressure on your defense. Jokic is RS elite. A lot of the shyt he do is because you don't have time to gameplan around it in the RS. The problem playing against Trae is like Reggie Miller, he has time to gameplan against you in the playoffs. To me, it was never close. I know Jokic deserved MVP this year but he's flawed playoffs wise. I don't think Murray or Porter Jr is the answer either.
I hate fans with zero Basketball IQ and don't watch the NBA as much as I do. Shut the fukk up when someone who's knows what they are talking about is talking.
There is a reason I say Trae is the best offensive player in the NBA and not Jokic. You can't wear Trae down, he wears you down. With Jokic, you can run him down. Phoenix did it last year and GS is gonna do it this year.
Trae is just a lot better than Jokic offensively. Trae biggest flaw is, he's just a below average open court player but that don't mean shyt in the playoffs as it does in the RS.

Trae getting slept on when he's the best in the game offensively. Nothing like him. Every offensive possession, he puts maximum pressure on your defense. Jokic is RS elite. A lot of the shyt he do is because you don't have time to gameplan around it in the RS. The problem playing against Trae is like Reggie Miller, he has time to gameplan against you in the playoffs. To me, it was never close. I know Jokic deserved MVP this year but he's flawed playoffs wise. I don't think Murray or Porter Jr is the answer either.
Its facts, watch all Trae games. Ain't nothing like him offensively, especially in the playoffs. In the RS, he take too many possessions off but in the playoffs. That nikka is playing chess at a chess master level. Just watch that shyt.

Watch Jokic, all of the RS excellence goes away when teams scheme it away. We saw Phoenix do it last year. We are seeing GS do it this year.

There is levels to this shyt. Jokic for the RS, is one of the GOATs offensively. In the playoffs, he's not that guy.
You gonna admit to being wrong @#1 pick or are you gonna act like "a female or white male"?

:mjgrin:

Gil Scott-Heroin

He, him, his, nxgga
Daps
You act like this nikka is retired. If you want your answer, keep watching the games.
You made those posts based on what had happened this season and prior. You made them based on the now, not what could happen in the future. You weren't saying one day Trae could be the best offensive player in the league. You were saying he is that right now, at the time of making those posts. You even said "he plays chess at a chess master level in the playoffs", and then he proceeded to shyt the bed in the 1st round.

You do realize you were horribly wrong, right?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You made those posts based on what had happened this season and prior. You made them based on the now, not what could happen in the future. You weren't saying one day Trae could be the best offensive player in the league. You were saying he is that right now. You even said he is "a lot better than Jokic offensively" which is even more patently ridiculous.

You do realize you were horribly wrong, right?
A bad series where his bigs are severely limited via injuries is extremely unfair to judge him on but do you bro. I know you want to be Skip Bayless so do you bro

Gil Scott-Heroin

He, him, his, nxgga
Daps
A bad series where his bigs are severely limited is extremely unfair to judge him on but do you bro. I know you want to be Skip Bayless so do you bro
But isn't he supposed to be "the best offensive player in the league"? Averaging 15 ppg on horrific efficiency in the playoffs is master level chess playing to you? Jokic's support cast was even weaker than Trae's, and yet he still found a way to dominate on the offensive end against the eventual NBA champions.

Surely you can admit he isn't as good as you once believed.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
But isn't he supposed to be "the best offensive player in the league"? Averaging 15 ppg on horrific efficiency in the playoffs is master level chess playing to you? Jokic's support cast was even weaker than Trae's, and yet he still found a way to dominate on the offensive end against the eventual NBA champions.

Surely you can admit he isn't as good as you once believed.
Cool story bro, next topic on undisputed, LeBron gets a hair cut, does this put him closer to the best in the 🐐 category?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I already answered your question in the other thread. Standing ten toes down. You know the answer to your questions, why ask me when you already know the answer?