Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Subs

Been meaning to check this out. Used to watch the OG Trigun on Adult Swim as a kid...wouldn't say it was my favorite, but I liked it for the most part.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Subs

Been meaning to check this out. Used to watch the OG Trigun on Adult Swim as a kid...wouldn't say it was my favorite, but I liked it for the most part.
The new is much more darker

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
It's good, I get why some don't fukk with it (nostalgia for the og) but this is good. Tonally it feels more like what I remember the manga, especially Maximum feeling like. Nightow himself called it though:
SXohJAw.jpg

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Yep especially for purists, I fukking love the OG but this new one is shaping up to potentially be just as good if not better.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
i can see that. but i just thought he was on some sadboy shyt in this one. in the OG dude was just goofy AF. which was more annoying to me.
I just read an article about how people were hating on this one so hard when the announcements dropped. Saying how basically Americans idolize the toonami/adult swim version so much that we hate change. That’s definitely me. This was one of my favorites growing up.

I’m about half way thru this one and I’m going to go back and rewatch the OG later.

I miss that goofy shyt lol.

And I’m mad Legato isn’t as hard as he was in the OG.