trillanova vs Music Fiend (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
@cook if you wanna give this clown the round. Just give it to him. Ur choice.

nikka, you aren't the only one who works for a living. everybody else knew the time, and you had extra hours to post. if you didn't know or didn't have the time that's not anybody's fault but yours. you asked for extra time and got it and you still don't have it. it's not that serious, but i'd like to know what's going on here for the sake of time. you already went past the terms of the battle and to be fair I told the mods to give you an extension. I could have been an a$$hole and just dropped whatever and advanced to the next round.

:yeshrug:

mods @cook & Brooklynzson , what say Ye?

what happens if he doesn't drop this track before 7.

:sas2:

Should be nothing. It's already past 7 your time, it's 630 my time and I just got off. I asked for an extra day. I'm not pointing fingers at whose fault it is. I didn't see the notification since I had 70+ notifications that day.

Just take the round breh. shyt is really dumb at this point.

Crying over a few hrs I didn't even agree to.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
i don't know. now shyt is all mixed up man. let the mods say what they gotta say and we'll see. if my opponent @Music Fiend drops something he still can. this nikka is on some meek mill shyt rn tho.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
i don't know. now shyt is all mixed up man. let the mods say what they gotta say and we'll see. if my opponent @Music Fiend drops something he still can. this nikka is on some meek mill shyt rn tho.
@Music Fiend can you drop something in an hour?

If he can't, just drop what you got @trillanova That cool w/ you? If not, drop now & advance....

Status
Not open for further replies.