Troy Ave says Nuke had Mysonne copping pleas after dissing him

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Let me see the post. Just to make sure u ain’t exaggerating.
I’m not looking for no post to prove chit to nobody cause i don’t care that much. You be on this forum and the internet just like me. You saw that chit when it was posted on the Coli just like i did.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
We need to leave Troy Ave in the past. 10 years in the game with zero hot songs, verses or lines.
Busted his guns with Tax and that's his career.
Troy got actual songs with 10-20 million plays, Mysonne been rapping for 20+ years and is known for what??? Dissing Future:mjlol::mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:beli: he's one of those fake activists...he walks that fine line of staying on street code and then in another moment being Malcolm. He needs to figure out who he wants to be, and just be honest with himself
Malcolm was definitely against doing crime and then saving your own ass by snitching on other people doing crime. I may be wrong.. I don't remember the NOI turning nikkas into the police

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Mysonne a fake activist?

HOW?

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/34482698/

Yes, the first link was of him in Detroit, holding down the protestors who heckled (then) presidential candidate Bill Di Blasio during a NATIONALLY televised debate. Put heat on him over the cop who murdered Eric Garner still being employed. Lead to that piece of shyt cop being FIRED weeks later.

Don't let social media convince you that all Mysonne does is post speeches/lectures.
He's really out here
unfortunately, like clockwork another demon cop choked another Black man to death yesterday in MN.

Like I wrote earlier, you can take exception to ,or disagree with some of Mysonne's words or actions, but he's really out here on the front lines.