Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I'm convinced someone went back in time and fukked up REAL BAD.now we are in this alternate timeline that's a cross between an SNL sketch and the book of Revelation
I remember this meme saying the dude in the back was a time traveler who was supposed to stop Kanye from meeting Trump but failed.
1*xlDpEBuFLat7IEX9OSm_qw.jpeg

1*i2r1Mn6S_0kPK5VcVrlB_g.jpeg

I mean. dude does have the "oh shyt, I'm too late..." look

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm convinced someone went back in time and fukked up REAL BAD.now we are in this alternate timeline that's a cross between an SNL sketch and the book of Revelation
I think trump’s prison sentence is him being sent back in to time to the Obama era again and again
Which is why there’s a tweet for everything he does now

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE
I looked through about 5 or 6 lists before I made my statement. Be honest, the reason we had to pull lists is because we couldnt think of 1 famous white person off the top of our heads. These people are "famous" within their craft, not famous. Name some people on these lists the Coli would know. Matter of fact, pull a coli thread about any of these white people, before they died.

And honestly, if you find some threads I'll take my L and drop that talking point.

and Liverpool's mayor Joe Anderson reveals his brother has died from coronavirus | Daily Mail Online