Trump's Truth Social is a mega success and will net him BILLIONS!... just kidding, he's $1.5 million in debt; Banned from Google Play!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
It's documented that he owes hundreds of millions to foreign banks, my guy.

He's making money from the grift true, but he's bleeding money at an astronomical rate at the same time due to the many legal troubles he has. Lawyers aint cheap my guy, especially not the type of lawyers he needs. That alone is draining his fortune.

He cant even hire good lawyers because no one wants to represent him, other than quacks.
He doesnt shut up or take advice, doesnt pay fees and his conduct could put a lawyer in serious legal jeopardy.

You defend your client without lying to the courts.
His current lawyers assured there were no classified docs, but they evidently lied as docs turned up after the fact so they deliberately lied. This is what being a trump lawyer looks like..you'll go to prison defending that fat orange fukk

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
It's documented that he owes hundreds of millions to foreign banks, my guy.

He's making money from the grift true, but he's bleeding money at an astronomical rate at the same time due to the many legal troubles he has. Lawyers aint cheap my guy, especially not the type of lawyers he needs. That alone is draining his fortune.

Yup and when all is said and done unless he actually ends up in prison which I doubt he will I'm sure him and his piece of shyt family will all be fine living good surrounded by wealth and security.

These people play a different game to you or I the responsibility of their actions aren't the same.

I'm not a fan just trying to be objective.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Trump has more debt than I do n I have been homeless n living below the poverty line all my life smhX2

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
There's a reason they want in on Twitter and co. A platform full of themselves ain't cutting it. No RW platform is touching Twitter, FB numbers, even these same platforms are mad toxic.

Why they were all masturbating over Elon owning Twitter, they could say anything and wouldn't go against TOS.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
a97HYu6.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Just a reminder that that cavewoman MTG purchased $50000 worth of shares of this stock at $96 a share and never sold :russ:
f it’s the latter, based on how low DWAC’s stock was trading on Wednesday afternoon, $50,000 worth of shares Greene bought last year would now be worth as little as $12,000. And if DWAC were to dissolve itself and pay investors just $10 a share, her loss could be as high as $44,700. Even if Greene had purchased the minimum amount possible within the range she reported, her shares today would be worth less than $3,700—a loss of more than $11,000.