Try to be a tough guy in a boxing ring brehs

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
People don't realize its a pressure point along the jawline that only requires 6 pounds of pressure to turn your lights out

when boxes take punches they not getting hit there, so from the outside looking in people think toughness is all you need to not get KOd, but that's not the case
Pressure point?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pressure point?

Hopkins explains to rashad evans in this video, this is why you're suppose to tuck the chin under the shoulder

in tradional martial arts they use the same pressure point I think its called the jaw vehicle, it's the part where the skull connects to the jaw, there's a nerve there

That's the difference when you see somebody get hit with a hard shot, they are wobbled and hurt, but not flatlined, because their brain just shuck in the skull from the force

when the button is touched your body shuts down, that's why anderson silva knocked out forest griffin with a jab that barely had any power on it, it was the accuracy that dead it

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
From the comments..

You boxing pages are fukking sheep... The actual real story of this video is the guy in the white head gear was actually a pro boxer who also has a YouTube channel and he asked the black boxer who was also a pro to a light spar pretending to only be a YouTuber who boxes for fun, so that’s why the black guy who was a pro boxer didn’t feel a need to put headgear on as he thought he was just gonna have a light spar for the other guys YouTube channel, then when they started sparing the other pro(guy in white headgear) pretending to only be a YouTube started sparring hard and knocked the black guy out, the guy in white head gear was out of line he tricked the black guy with a light sparring session and went hard

See how everyone sees a video and start to just on the so called “cocky” guy before judging why not go research the information on your own find out the true story! This clip is so misleading! The guy in the headgear told the other guy (experienced boxer) that he wanted to spar but had no experience (lie) the boxer without the headgear agreed to throw light, during the round right before he was dropped he threw a hard shot hence why the guy in the headgear throw his hands in the air saying chill, the guy without the headgear put his hands down to say okay hit me back a little, something boxers do, maybe not to the extent of hands down but we let lesser experience boxers get some work in. Anyway after a few get back shots the the guy with the headgear cracks him hard and KO’s him. Guy in the headgear was wrong! The guy without the headgear should of been in more control of his power because that’s what Escalated things. But I know some people will still justify the Ko, its just frustrating reading all these comments from people with no information of the clip!