Twista is up there w/ Nas, Jay Z, E40 & a very select few when it comes to rappers not falling off.

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
He hasnt lost a step and there are not many that have been doing it for a few decades that maintain that level of quality and consistency.

Although honorable mention to Pusha T, QTip, Black Thought and.. Mase I guess.

Shame re Twista though as he was about to sign for rocafella just as it was going wrong and what he does on the mic is not your average and way more complex than the guys I mentioned above.

Speaking of falling off... think about it. Most of The Wu fell off a little.. the whole Dogg Pound click inc Snopp have... Camron has...
Most others are unfortinately dead, retired or dissapeared.

----------

This is from the new Twista album btw and the track is his best work for a while.

Beat is beautiful I think.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This other song from the new album begs to differ. Twista a legend but he definitely fell off some. Still dope. This is horrible for Twista standards though

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
This other song from the new album begs to differ. Twista a legend but he definitely fell off some. Still dope. This is horrible for Twista standards though

Yeah this one is an abomination.
He is trying to copy trends and go pop badly..

But the skill is still there right.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Suga Free in on Eminem , Jays level debate me

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Suga Free is a difficult one... he is in a lane but he isnt really top tier output wise.

Eminem... hasn’t been going as long as some of the others I mentioned.. and e has had some terrible albums along the way.
Suga is in his own lane and puts out quality music

However the mixing for his last project was a mess