Twitter exposing Kevin Hart after it's announced he will host the Oscars

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:hubie: I'm a just say this if you've spent any amount of time around a cac/ professionally socially it's only a matter of time before they say some gay sh*t:dame:

I say that just so you know who promotes and benefits from this agenda

These actors and comedians are all in on this btw/ you really think the same men same "black" men they put in dresses all of a sudden are out the loop when it comes to this sh*t:what:

These like back in the day they had public lynching's the public likes to believe they are sophisticated:hhh: and no longer have a stomach for such things so now we have these media lynching's. it promotes interest in their events and further denigrates "black" people.

As I said grown adults can do whatever they want it's the agenda and the promoting that's a problem with me/ and all this homophobia when are we gone discuss straight-a-phobia:stopitslime: muh fukk'as scarred to be straight now a days soon it'll be a crime:dwillhuh:

broller

Veteran
Daps
:hubie: I'm a just say this if you've spent any amount of time around a cac/ professionally socially it's only a matter of time before they say some gay sh*t:dame:

These actors and comedians are all in on this btw/ you really think the same men same "black" men they put in dresses all of a sudden are out the loop when it comes to this sh*t:what:

These like back in the day they had public lynching's the public likes to believe they are sophisticated:hhh: and no longer have a stomach for such things so now we have these media lynching's. it promotes interest in their events and further denigrates "black" people.

As I said grown adults can do whatever they want it's the agenda and the promoting that's a problem with me/ and all this homophobia when are we gone discuss straight-a-phobia:stopitslime: muh fukk'as scarred to be straight now a days soon it'll be a crime:dwillhuh:

name of girl in your avi?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

Factual. White boys be gay af on some “playing” shyt :hhh: