Twitter troll Elon Musk tells Tesla workers to get they ass in the office

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Got u

I’m federal & we don’t have that problem at at all. Unless your shyt won’t turn on anything that need to be done in office can be done at home:russ:
Yeah I ain’t got no federal clout. I can have the Governors office pressing the fukk outta local government departments for my shyt here lol. I’d be :unimpressed: status if I dealt with federal all the time. I just make sure I get the federal pass-through bag. I let them other chumps deal with you and all your shyt. All you getting out of me is CFR 200 compliance.
:umad:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
By actually caring about who owns a social media platform, and then not following through with their threats of leaving said platform.

If you really don't like Elon that much that he ruins your life, leave the platform immediately. Don't wait for your favorite celebs to leave.

Instead of focusing on improving your life, you're actually upset about something on a social media platform. Priorities are all the way fukked up. Instead of going on a missionary mission to convert conservatives or shame them for not having your views, that time and energy could be placed elsewhere more productive.

To see how much people are invested in this stuff is scary. I don't care who owns twitter lol. If I see you in RL and I hear you complain about something on social media, I'm gonna call you a bum lol.