Two a days

Lilbeast

All Star
Daps
Who do it? I’m going to start tomorrow. I do push pull legs and want to repeat my workout twice a day with a 6 hour gap in between

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Two a days aren’t usually built around lifting twice, moreso weights and then cardio/calisthenics. Gonna burn out your CNS and stall out lifting twice a day 6x/week
This.

unless you are competing, on steroids/drugs etc there’s no reason to be lifting twice a day.

If you want volume do push pull legs split or a full body split 5 days a week

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
OP tryna get big fast lol. Enjoy the process and slow your roll.

After about 2-3 years lifting you will be real close to your max natural potential and you’ll only be gaining extremely small amounts of muscle going forward.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Who do it? I’m going to start tomorrow. I do push pull legs and want to repeat my workout twice a day with a 6 hour gap in between

I sometimes do but I'd never program that as a regular thing. Usually spread them out 8-10 hours and not 6.

If you can lift heavy twice a day every day then you prolly didn't hit the weights hard enough the first session. :francis:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps

i have some friends that are doing 2 a day’s now. They are doing weights in the morning and cardio at night for 8 weeks everyday of the week.

for me one a day 6 days a week is where it’s at. Light cardio in every session

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be real, two a days are for people who are actually training to compete in something, like football players or basketball players. And usually when you’re younger. Lifting twice a day doesn’t really make too much sense unless you’re not really going hard.

Two a days may be good too if you’re doing it because you’re trying to get over some kind of addiction. Just make sure to pace yourself. You don’t want an injury and end up not even able to do one a day workouts smh.

Lilbeast

All Star
Daps
To be real, two a days are for people who are actually training to compete in something, like football players or basketball players. And usually when you’re younger. Lifting twice a day doesn’t really make too much sense unless you’re not really going hard.

Two a days may be good too if you’re doing it because you’re trying to get over some kind of addiction. Just make sure to pace yourself. You don’t want an injury and end up not even able to do one a day workouts smh.

I’m an alcoholic and use the gym to quit drinking