Tyler Perry’s A Fall From Grace; Netflix

Daps

This is the only Tyler Perry film I think is decent. Of course, the character he plays is completely unnecessary, but it has some twists that I didn't expect.

And, there is NO gay sex!

:blessed:

I mean, she should have known something was off from jump. Yeah, sometimes younger men go for older women, but it’s known they are usually after her money. On top of that, that fairytale courtship was ridiculous. All those fantasy dates, the breakfast in bed, photographer her, was a giveaway. Nobody has a relationship like that. Even simps aren’t putting that much effort into a woman.

I was wondering what the old woman jumping off the roof in the beginning had to do with the story, considering the cop husband wasn’t really a major focus. I didn’t expect all those women to be locked in the basement.

And what the hell kind of cop puts handcuffs on someone, then tells them to stay put, and expects them not to leave?
:mindblown:

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I only watch Tyler Perry movies when I know its so bad its funny. Like Acrimony and that Temptation one. This is another bad its funny. The lawyer in here character is flat, no emotions. Tyler character was good, clowning. His facial expressions was like "you dumb thot". Ill discuss the love interest in the spoiler part and the twist.
same old character for Tyler Perry. Dark skinned brother who seems charming but find it out hes just a no good ngga. No i didnt figure out the twist in full. But you knew Claire Huxtable was in on it when homeboy was clearing cheating. No black woman would sit by and say you're seeing things to her friend. Unless shes the one having sex with him.
2ndly you knew she didnt do it when they said she dragged the body. That ngga was Anthony Davis size compared to her. How was she going to drag that 6'6 ngga?stupid writing.

But as far the love interest. The best part
:mjlol:ash tray bsh!!!

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This is the only Tyler Perry film I think is decent. Of course, the character he plays is completely unnecessary, but it has some twists that I didn't expect.

And, there is NO gay sex!

:blessed:

I mean, she should have known something was off from jump. Yeah, sometimes younger men go for older women, but it’s known they are usually after her money. On top of that, that fairytale courtship was ridiculous. All those fantasy dates, the breakfast in bed, photographer her, was a giveaway. Nobody has a relationship like that. Even simps aren’t putting that much effort into a woman.

I was wondering what the old woman jumping off the roof in the beginning had to do with the story, considering the cop husband wasn’t really a major focus. I didn’t expect all those women to be locked in the basement.

And what the hell kind of cop puts handcuffs on someone, then tells them to stay put, and expects them not to leave?
:mindblown:

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
The plot twist overall was pretty entertaining, I would’ve liked to see some actual growth in skill from the lawyer so I could be more certain about her future. However, due to the emotional attachment she had built with Grace and her case I surmise it was quite vindicating for her to shoot him. I knew Sarah was involved somehow from the start and when he took those pictures, the reasoning and content behind them just seemed off in comparison to “his” other work. The fake notarized address did leave me skeptical as well, I thought she should’ve been able to claim fraud based off that. So yeah some parts you can nitpick but entertaining nonetheless