TYRESE DUMPED BY GIRLFRIEND FOR HAVING TOO MANY SONGS ABOUT EX-WIFE ON NEW ALBUM

Daps
I mean, she would be right to dump him. It's obvious breh ain't healed from what happened between him and his ex-wife. People take different amounts of time to get over that type of thing. This album was a part of his healing process. Maybe they can get back together of breh is able to move on.

Daps
I mean, she would be right to dump him. It's obvious breh ain't healed from what happened between him and his ex-wife. People take different amounts of time to get over that type of thing. This album was a part of his healing process. Maybe they can get back together of breh is able to move on.
The very art he is a professional in is one of the best conduits to healing. He took his pain, put it somewhere else outside his body and is probably past healing at this point. Her insecurity and whatever bullshyt social circle she keep gassed her head. She ain't put in the time and work to have a whole album.......he better off......I actually salute that cat......evertyime social media clown him on the one he lost he go a better one......every damn time........can't wait to see what he pull next......ain't no get back.....she exposed herself already, can't be moving with an emotionally unsupported woman.......

Daps
The very art he is a professional in is one of the best conduits to healing. He took his pain, put it somewhere else outside his body and is probably past healing at this point. Her insecurity and whatever bullshyt social circle she keep gassed her head. She ain't put in the time and work to have a whole album.......he better off......I actually salute that cat......evertyime social media clown him on the one he lost he go a better one......every damn time........can't wait to see what he pull next......ain't no get back.....she exposed herself already, can't be moving with an emotionally unsupported woman.......

Oh don't misunderstand, I'm riding with Tyrese. I'm just saying that he's going through a healing process and during that time, he probably shouldn't have been trying to marry another woman when he was clearly not over what happened to him with his ex. But I like Tyrese, man. Seems like a genuinely good brother. I appreciated what he did in helping Envy and his wife stay together, even though THEY didn't even appreciate him.

Daps
Oh don't misunderstand, I'm riding with Tyrese. I'm just saying that he's going through a healing process and during that time, he probably shouldn't have been trying to marry another woman when he was clearly not over what happened to him with his ex. But I like Tyrese, man. Seems like a genuinely good brother. I appreciated what he did in helping Envy and his wife stay together, even though THEY didn't even appreciate him.
She knew he was vulnerable that's why she went in and was speeding along the process to get to the bag. It's a evil world we loving in

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
She knew he was vulnerable that's why she went in and was speeding along the process to get to the bag. It's a evil world we loving in
Man hush!

Nobody told him to DM some cute girl on
IG and get things started. Lmao You blaming her like SHE made him pursue her and pull out his wallet.
They’re both into each other for superficial reasons.

Daps
Man hush!

Nobody told him to DM some cute girl on
IG and get things started. Lmao You blaming her like SHE made him pursue her and pull out his wallet.
They’re both into each other for superficial reasons.
Can you blame a man though......finding comfort in the feminine embrace when you down and out can't be beat as a feeling......the times I have been picked up and nursed back to sanity have felt rapturous almost........not everybody gets to experience that