Tyrese, Ginuwine & Tank Pledge To Re-Form Their TGT Supergroup

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Not that it really matters, but Tank is third if we're talking overall careers. There's no way anyone is looking at Tank as on the level of Ginuwine or Tyrese in regard to overall careers. And no, his career hasn't lasted longer than theirs. Tank has just released more music in recent years. And I'm aware he's sang backup for Ginuwine as far back as Ginuwine's debut.
You nikkas clearly didn’t listen to r&b until a few weeks ago. And knowing that I’m not going back and forth with you lil nikkas.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ginuwine's first two albums are double platinum. The thir album went platinum. He has a fourth album that went gold. Tank's first album went gold. That was the same year Ginuwine's third album went platinum. Tank doesn't have another certified album beyond his debut. He's had some hits since then, but minor ones. He was never on Ginuwine or Tyrese's level. You'd have to be a delusional stan to think he'd beat Ginuwine or Tyrese in a Verzuz. He couldn't beat Jaheim or Carl Thomas in a Verzuz.

At this rate, ya'll would be telling is how Jimmy Cozier would beat Usher and talk about the songs Jimmy wrote for other artists as if that would be enough to justify him beating Usher in a Verzuz.