Tyrese with a GMB soliloquy

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
@KidJSoul Ah, yea. No, I said Ty is out of his mind AND has a big ego.
He is divorced but still going on and on about his ex —publicly— while in a new relationship. I saw his current girl isn’t stupid; she knows he isn’t over his ex.

She’s playing games with his mentally ill ass because he’s crazy enough to be in a relationship with her while discussing his ex woman in public. He’s basically embarrassing his new woman all in the media. So she’s getting her lick back. He’s just so self-centered he doesn’t realize how crazy he looks complaining about an ex wife in public while in a new TWO YEAR relationship.

He attracts women who see him as a paycheck because he’s so emotionally stunted he doesn’t realize that he is off-putting. A rich annoying man is still good for his $. Just like an annoying beauties woman has a man until her looks go away.

Men don’t realize that they can be used and discarded the same way pretty airheads are used and discarded

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
@KidJSoul Ah, yea. No, I said Ty is out of his mind AND has a big ego.
He is divorced but still going on and on about his ex —publicly— while in a new relationship. I saw his current girl isn’t stupid; she knows he isn’t over his ex.

She’s playing games with his mentally ill ass because he’s crazy enough to be in a relationship with her while discussing his ex woman in public. He’s basically embarrassing his new woman all in the media. So she’s getting her lick back. He’s just so self-centered he doesn’t realize how crazy he looks complaining about an ex wife in public while in a new TWO YEAR relationship.

He attracts women who see him as a paycheck because he’s so emotionally stunted he doesn’t realize that he is off-putting. A rich annoying man is still good for his $. Just like an annoying beauties woman has a man until her looks go away.

Men don’t realize that they can be used and discarded the same way pretty airheads are used and discarded
Tf, does that make it okay? :mjtf:

is he Unhinged? Yeah. But he's mostly crying about how his ex treated him ("what more do you want from me :damn:").

Embarrassing her would be if he was gushing over the good times about her ex.

Either way, what she's doing is way worse - becuase she's openly talking about how she was interested in dating his friend... who also happens to be dead...

Should he probably get therapy and work through this rather than jumping to relationships? Yeah. But that's no excuse for her to say flagrant shyt like that.

If you were down bad and some fling you dated went on IG live and said he was more attracted to fukked your dead best friend... while massaging your shoulders, you'd probably smack that man. So I don't see why you're taking this angle

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Tf, does that make it okay? :mjtf:

is he Unhinged? Yeah. But he's mostly crying about how his ex treated him ("what more do you want from me :damn:").

Embarrassing her would be if he was gushing over the good times about her ex.

Either way, what she's doing is way worse - becuase she's openly talking about how she was interested in dating his friend... who also happens to be dead...

Should he probably get therapy and work through this rather than jumping to relationships? Yeah. But that's no excuse for her to say flagrant shyt like that.

If you were down bad and some fling you dated went on IG live and said he was more attracted to fukked your dead best friend... while massaging your shoulders, you'd probably smack that man. So I don't see why you're taking this angle
I agree with you.

What I’m saying is Tyrese is being an a$$hole to this current girl even though he doesn’t realize it. Which is why she’s being an a$$hole act acting oblivious.

Basically it’s like a passive aggressive couple.

And please- plenty of men on this board mock women who hit the wall, have bad attitudes, etc and get used and tossed aside by men.

I’m not saying it’s right- I’m saying I see the play. Tyrese is annoying as fukk and probably causes emotional damage, expecting women to stick around because he’s rich. His ex wife said F it and walked away. The current girl said “oh, that’s how it is??” and is sticking around to run his pockets.

Same way dudes joke about Lori Harvey being ran through and possibly having an attitude. No one cares about what might have made her that way. She’s a pretty girl using her looks like Ty is a rich guy using his $.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad you said this sis cause this is exactly why men don't take relationships seriously. This transactional talk about who's owed what and past due bills that, aint no good man said once whats owed to him.. As if the heart is a place of business like Aldi's. The simple matter of it is that in a relationship, women ask for constant emotional weight carrying.

We have to show interest emotionally in all sorts of random, sometimes pointless inner battle y,all be dealing with and usually dudes not saying no sassy shyt like "i dont owe you". Its totally revelatory how women see relationships in that they expect some sort of zero balance at the end of a relationship despite asking for snuggles and hugs when they get hungry while y'all are dating.

Its all good tho. Men have got to stop expecting integrity and accountability from women. Just listen and move accordingly brehs 🤝

Exactly,Tyrese simply is taken aback by his once doting WIFE acting so callous after its over. And somehow he is being painted as "insane":gucci:? Merely for saying he was hurt by it? Meanwhile after you break up with a woman,they are owed explanations,until you give them an explanation that makes them feel okay about it. Break up with a woman and you owe them closure. Break up with a woman you owe it to them to be a punching bag(literally). Break up with a woman and you owe it to them not to find another woman,in a time period they deem "too soon". And we dont even need to mention the allimony:respect:.

But its fine,we can take it,this is our burden. Women are not called #TheChildOfMan:wow: just because its a catchy hashtag.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I agree with you.

What I’m saying is Tyrese is being an a$$hole to this current girl even though he doesn’t realize it. Which is why she’s being an a$$hole act acting oblivious.

Basically it’s like a passive aggressive couple.

And please- plenty of men on this board mock women who hit the wall, have bad attitudes, etc and get used and tossed aside by men.

I’m not saying it’s right- I’m saying I see the play. Tyrese is annoying as fukk and probably causes emotional damage, expecting women to stick around because he’s rich. His ex wife said F it and walked away. The current girl said “oh, that’s how it is??” and is sticking around to run his pockets.

Same way dudes joke about Lori Harvey being ran through and possibly having an attitude. No one cares about what might have made her that way. She’s a pretty girl using her looks like Ty is a rich guy using his $.
I never denied what men do? I never said that men don't say similarly out of pocket things

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
:russell:Yes brehs move accordingly. Don't wait to be emotionally invested once the relationship is over and be pissy you aren't getting the reaction you want.
Yall beg us to be emotionally invested though, and we do it, that was my whole point lol. I mean there's a difference between the reaction you want and literally acting like the dude you told repeatedly that he was the one, thanking god for his existence, telling your friends hes perfect and that life doesn't make sense without him, doesn't exist anymore and that he wasn't an impact on your life in any real way.

Yall know this doesn't add up but I wasn't expecting any sort of agreement to begin with. This is why women preach not oweing anything because it literally makes no sense that you did all that in the first place. It's all about avoiding accountability and starting fresh which is much more important.

Not her being stone cold after you said I love you or fixed her car or hugged her or something :why:
Some women will be stone cold regardless once they realize they won't be getting what they originally wanted from you. You can be the kindest man in the world she still gonna turn that switch off once her relationship status is single again. It's mind blowing that yall don't see how messed up it is to flip the switch on someone. If you had a bad meeting with your boss you'd walk it off and come back to work ready to learn. Or if your kids said they were done with you you'd find a way to support them after awhile. It is what it is though. Men gotta look out for themselves.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Yall beg us to be emotionally invested though, and we do it, that was my whole point lol. I mean there's a difference between the reaction you want and literally acting like the dude you told repeatedly that he was the one, thanking god for his existence, telling your friends hes perfect and that life doesn't make sense without him, doesn't exist anymore and that he wasn't an impact on your life in any real way.

Yall know this doesn't add up but I wasn't expecting any sort of agreement to begin with. This is why women preach not oweing anything because it literally makes no sense that you did all that in the first place. It's all about avoiding accountability and starting fresh which is much more important.

Some women will be stone cold regardless once they realize they won't be getting what they originally wanted from you. You can be the kindest man in the world she still gonna turn that switch off once her relationship status is single again. It's mind blowing that yall don't see how messed up it is to flip the switch on someone. If you had a bad meeting with your boss you'd walk it off and come back to work ready to learn. Or if your kids said they were done with you you'd find a way to support them after awhile. It is what it is though. Men gotta look out for themselves.
AGAIN- per the example: the man bent another woman over and his wife is wrong for not being emotional??

How you go from that to “men gotta look out for themselves”

I guess women “gotta look out for ourselves” since it’s supposed to be understood that a man will cheat.

Oh- guess we already learned that. Which is why some of us don’t react when you do us wrong LOL