U ever get to the club a lil early and...

Daps
nikka shiddd everybody free before ten first friday :smugfavre:
If u going out to the club, ur already gonna spend money, might as well pay to get in at a reasonable time.

If its winter time I ain't trynna stand in line in the cold with a leather jacket on then be hot as fukk inside the club. I'll leave my coat at the crib.

Cool nikkas don't wait in line, brehski.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cmon broeghs, yall gotta ask yourselves, what's worse? The niccas on the floor battlin and shyt gettin up on the bytches,, or yall sunglasses Heineken to the chest, headbobbin in a line with 30 other goofy niccas against the wall ass niggcas

bottle of the cap got a nicca on da floor wit everybody :manny:

Lmao half these dudes prolly the Heineken to the chest types holdin up the wall. fukk that I'm at the club to have a good time not mean mug everyone walkin by.:yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i def saw that in this club i was in with my boys in myrtle beach...im over chillin and drinking on my heineken waiting for shyt to get poppin...in the meanwhile im being entertained by the "you got served" battles on the floor...one asian cat was doing backflips and landed wrong..snapped his ankle with an audible crack:krs::huhldup::deadrose:..wild shyt

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I always get to the club early because I usually have to leave to go somewhere else. Be in there looking like :snoop:

til I get faded :win::yeshrug:

*loves dancing ass nikkas*

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I've seen that sh!t before. It was first time getting to a club before it was swoll but it was my potna's brothers club.

I seen like 4 or 5 dudes dancing in the mirrors and sh!t like they were practicing and sh!t. I was like :ohhh: I didn't know this went down.

I used to be a dancing nikka back in middle & high school but after just seeing how wild mango that sh!t looked I knew I never wanted to be that dancing azz nikka in club. ever

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Only seen this once. Buncha white cats dressed like RUN DMC and doing the Kid 'n' Play kick-dance. shyt gave me the :rudy: next to a fine Chinese bytch, who looked at me like :manny: and bounced.

I wonder whatever happened to her ... :leostare: