U.S. Supreme court guts lifeline for prisoners who claim wrongful convictions

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
As soon as negs come back I'm going to light your ass up :blessed:
Go at it player, I’ll continue to speak my mind, sorry to make you cry about it though.

So what do you have to say for Mitch McConnell who blocked Obama's supreme court justice pick in 2016 because "it was too close to election tim"

Yet allowed Trump to appoint Amy Coney Barrett only 2 months before his defeat?:jbhmm:
Go back to my original comment, there’s your answer

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
This country is white! White people are the problem, Dems have to appeal to them and 80% go from mildly racist to staunchly racist.

Dems can't when without mildly racist cacs.

If you think this country was 90% white they would be passing opinions like this?
You’re not telling me anything new here, this has always been the problem. That won’t ever stop me from having frustration and resentment towards them, they didn’t even want to call the terrorism that occurred in buffalo, a hate crime towards black people. They used that “people of color” nonsense.

I’ll give props to the dems for at least help push towards reparations for ados/fba, just wish it wasn’t some “study”. I would like to see my black american cousins be rightfully paid or whatever they request by the time I’m dead.

Last edited:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re not telling me anything new here, this has always been the problem. That won’t ever stop me from having frustration and resentment towards them, they didn’t even want to call the terrorism that occurred in buffalo, a hate crime towards black people. They used that “people of color” nonsense.

I’ll give props to the dems for at least help push towards reparations for ados/fba, just wish it wasn’t some “study”. I would like to see my black american cousins be rightfully paid or whatever they request by the time I’m dead.

How else would you phrase something the same 'white' people don't want to even admit happened in America (cause jim crow and chattel slavery in Merica was in fact hate crimes towards black people as well) who some of those people are also powerful members in the dem party?

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
How else would you phrase something the same 'white' people don't want to even admit happened in America (cause jim crow and chattel slavery in Merica was in fact hate crimes towards black people as well) who some of those people are also powerful members in the dem party?
And this is why I’m for complete separation, this whack ass system is hurting black people. Give black Americans their reparations and a good chunk of the south, white people snow monkey asses can have the north. Every other minority is on their own.