UFC 239 [7/6] “Do You Believe In Miracles?” (Jon Jones/Thiago Santos, Amanda Nunes/Holly Holm)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Couldn't watch till just now.

Yall better stop sleeping on my girl Nunu!

And damn Ben...lol

JONES fight could have went either way. I dont think Santos did enough to beat a long standing champ, but Jones didnt do much either.

Santos had a few good exchanges, but for all the hype about his power, Jones looked like he was eating that shyt.

To me Jones did just enough to win. It really could have backfired on him tonight tho.

And that Rockhold KO...Damn!!!

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
She is by far the GOAT woman's MMA fighter and its not even close.That resume is nuts

After seeing her current path of distruction and seein wha she did 2 cyborg. It shld make Ronda feel better she didn't get murked in that ring. She has worse stand up than almost every1 on that list and didn't get put 2 sleep.

Stary training again Ronda. Grt urself a good gy. N stand up coach.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

How can they not market this chick. I could see it, the humble beast, or The Humble Lion for The Lioness. That bytch a monster in the ring, knows the tactical aspects extremely well when she speaks, and NEVER frash talks. I never heard her down an opponent verbally, she praises everyone.

Homegirl is different in the age of popular jack asses if u get what im saying. Its very marketable imo.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
And that is my point, it is a fake belt system. Anybody that actively follows Muay Thai knows thats its bullshyt, Bisping even started off the post fight show by saying the same thing.
How does that make it fake? Just because someone wanted to change something at their gyms? It just makes it different. :Idkbro:.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After seeing her current path of distruction and seein wha she did 2 cyborg. It shld make Ronda feel better she didn't get murked in that ring. She has worse stand up than almost every1 on that list and didn't get put 2 sleep.

Stary training again Ronda. Grt urself a good gy. N stand up coach.

That's because Herb stopped the fight right before it got to that point. :heh:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
santos should get another shot though, given that his knee got fukked up.

not like there a whole lot of other exciting opponents out there.

Not even sure who he's going to fight next. I'm sure Dana's dumb ass will try to book him vs DC again, even though he's already beaten DC twice. You've got Jan Blachowicz and Dominick Reyes. It's probably too early for Johnny Walker. Maybe you can throw in Yoel Romero in there.