UFC fighters asking for a UFC Bonus

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
There's no excuse why them fighters been on FOX and now ESPN cards and have to have fukkin' roommates

yo ass is sign to UFC, you should be making at the very least $25-$30K as a fight period. Winner get's an extra $10K. especially for the young/preliminary card guys that probably made more in the indie/bush leagues than they did once they signed.

Daps
A slimmer roster and higher pay would be great for the UFC, get rid of early prelims and make fighters fight their way into the promised land. I wouldn't mind smaller and less cards if it meant the best matchups and highest pay in the sport.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A slimmer roster and higher pay would be great for the UFC, get rid of early prelims and make fighters fight their way into the promised land. I wouldn't mind smaller and less cards if it meant the best matchups and highest pay in the sport.
If there was a smaller roster there wouldn’t be more pay for fighters. There would just be more money for the top executives. The UFC is run like most American corporations.

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
i Can’t understand why someone would pick mixed martial arts over boxing. Even if you make it to the top you making crumbs compared to gatekeepers in boxing. I respect the toughness and talent of ufc fighters but can not support a sport that shyts on their talent in pay like that.