UFC FN APEX On ESPN+ [2/3 at 7 pm ET] “Nas Is Like The Afrocentric Caucasian…”(Roman Dolidze/Nassourdine Imavov)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

profound

technique
Daps
I'm supsirsed Joe Pyfer isn't overwhelming favorite for next week. I imagine those odds are gonna drop as the card gets closer @profound

i saw jack saying its hard to break through at this level and i think they're giving respect to that because he fought a lot of good fighters. but he dont do well against heavy hitters. did u see where sean brady said pyfer broke francis record on the punching machine and they made him do it again and it registered the same but they wouldnt accept it?

before pyfer ever got to UFC i was on him +250 at contenders when dustin stolzfus slammed him and broke his arm. heartbreaking loss (for me, fukk him :lolbron:). jack has a slam and knows joe lost by guillotine and has one of the best, he will be going for those. joe will be a good end to a parlay for when jacks number gets better, or single the KO and maybe do KO in 1st and/or 2nd round.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
:picard: Just checked Randy Brown's fight. Holy shyt what a KO! Just stepped off side and bam-bam BAM!

And why'd they call it TKO? He was done?