UFC FN Minneapolis On ESPN [6/29] “Purple Pain” (Junior Dos Santos/Ngannou, Benevidez/Formiga)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Damn Francis! It really is just stipe, dc , and Francis in that division right now. Hope stipe beats dc so we can see a rematch and if Francis has actually worked on that 5 rd gas tank and wrestling. Just goes to show how good stipe is and Francis as well. I have a feeling Francis would ko dc if they fought even though dc is Olympic caliber wrestling. Dint want to see him go out like that.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Francis! It really is just stipe, dc , and Francis in that division right now. Hope stipe beats dc so we can see a rematch and if Francis has actually worked on that 5 rd gas tank and wrestling. Just goes to show how good stipe is and Francis as well. I have a feeling Francis would ko dc if they fought even though dc is Olympic caliber wrestling. Dint want to see him go out like that.
Dc would maul him easy

Francis still has sh!ty ground defense

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Okay fight card, didn't really have a bunch of fighters I am invested in.

Francis make quick work of JDS. Agree with the comments that him vs DC is the much more interesting match-up.

Benavidez has done enough to get a title shot, but with Cejudo out with injury who knows if that will happen.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Drake Curse activated

tenor.gif

Is that still a thing?

Drake is an NBA champion.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Who are some others that could be in the convo?

School a breh.
As far as HWs go Shane Carwin and Derrick Lewis come to mind immediately. I know Jeremy Stephens is pretty heavy handed, Melvin Guillard at one time, Fedor also. Francis is definitely up there

Edit- Forgot about Dan Henderson, Brett Rogers, and Mark Hunt

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Who are some others that could be in the convo?

School a breh.
Mark Hunt, Igor Vovchanian, Cro Cop for kicks, pedro Rizzo and Pat Berry low kicks, Carwin, Anthony Johnson at LHW but imo the hardest hitter pound for pound is Melvin manhoef..... That was a MW who knocked out Mark Hunt..... GOING BACKWARDS. And Hunt still had a solid chin. He had a glass chin but man was insane

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
As far as HWs go Shane Carwin and Derrick Lewis come to mind immediately. I know Jeremy Stephens is pretty heavy handed, Melvin Guillard at one time, Fedor also. Francis is definitely up there

Edit- Forgot about Dan Henderson, Brett Rogers, and Mark Hunt
Lombard could crack but his career was :francis:
Lawler at his best was a tank
Takanori gomi had stone hands. Todd Duffee had that potential, he has the fastest HW knockout in UFC history
Paul Daley could hurt you with any strike. Jake Ellenburger was explosive.
Yvel could hit hard as well as Houston alexander.
Hendo got that H bomb
Ubereem's knees are the stuff of nightmares. Won K-1 with those

• Dap
Reactions: I_Q

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Dc would maul him easy

Francis still has sh!ty ground defense
Yeah stipe and dc most likely still beat him but with that power you just don’t know. Also we haven’t seen any wrestling form him I’m sure he’s gotten better. As good as stipe/dc? No but still. Either way he deserves a title fight next. I still think he will be champ by the time he’s 34. I don’t see stipe fighting a lot longer and dc won’t fight after this year.