UGA linebacker and Projected first round pick charged with rape and being held without bond

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
First thing these college football and basketball programs should do is sit all these players down the first day and show them all these cases of prior rapes and other shyt they need to watch out for and don’t get caught up in

these dudes never learned from other high profile cases that’s easy to access online
People alway say this but colleges mandate courses on this, and teams discuss it all the time. This is ultimately about personal responsibility and men who don’t take no for an answer. If a woman is blackout drunk, don’t touch her. End of story. If a woman hasn’t clearly consented to sex while sober, don’t touch her. If a woman keeps telling you no while you get physical, even if it’s in a playful tone, don’t touch her.

Saying this is unrealistic is laughable. He’s an athlete, he can fukk anyone he wants. Hell he can probably have women brought to him. This is 100% on him and now his career is likely over. I feel no sympathy.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
First thing these college football and basketball programs should do is sit all these players down the first day and show them all these cases of prior rapes and other shyt they need to watch out for and don’t get caught up in

these dudes never learned from other high profile cases that’s easy to access online
They do.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
In undergrad, I would almost always drink with a female before we had sex. Even in high school. As cliché as it seems, me and and a couple of my boys would scheme when one of our parents would leave town, invite three or four females from class or the rival high school early that week, and then drink, party and fukk. 70% of the time, we were having sex with alcohol involved. There was an African dude that ran a liquor store near the bottom that would sell to us at prices marked up 35 - 50%. :dead: Yall remember 4Loko? :bryan:

Everyone always departed the next morning in the same mood they walked in with. In hindsight, its crazy how dangerous that was and how quickly our lives could have been changed by three words. It seems like harmless, stereotypical fun when you're a teenager, but it's just not worth the risk. If it's not your girlfriend or wife, I just can't recommend involving alcohol in any way.

Last edited:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Yo I'm a tell y'all a real story...

Was with a chick that I already been with before. She was a control person tho. Needed to have it her way through every step of the foreplay process. First time was cool but I don't slide like that. So follow up I assume control. She tries to take it back by saying No No... but then would give a lil head and tell me she only wants it in a certain position. She gets on tops and slides in half way and then gives another No. I reinitiate and she gets slightly emotional and called everything off.

I think she did this because when I got it the first time, she wanted that right back dikk but I was cool on it. She's a bad broad so she's not used to rejection. I think what she did was calculated pay back in her mind.

End of the day, many times this is not a man issue. It's a female thing. They either have BFs, control issues or think you're going to put her on blast after sex. Women make spur of the moment decisions and then get buyers remorse after or during the act.

But what's not talked about enough is that men are getting backed into feeling like their intent is do something that's not the case. I'm sorry, personal accountability needs to be taken into any act involving terms like rape.

That's why it's best to save text messages. Make them take their own clothes off. Try to get them to give head first... etc.

Things can get tricky on one night stands. I try to stay away from those situations tho. But these hoes be wanting it so it's tough. I get it

Last edited:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
I know it's hard for a lot of us who grew up in the 90s/early 00s when it was no big deal to.get it in with a girl who was tipsy/drunk. Look at all the 80/90/00s movies where cats flat out try and get hoes slizza.

Every party we had in college had hunch punch in the mix

Imagine the bit on You So Crazy...."just one mo sip":shaq: today

Shyt done changed

Do not fukk with intoxicated women, doesnt matter if you're both drunk or if yall smashed b4

You can think shyt sweet but you're putting your life on the line:ufdup:

Chase the bag not a bytch

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
I know it's hard for a lot of us who grew up in the 90s/early 00s when it was no big deal to.get it in with a girl who was tipsy/drunk. Look at all the 80/90/00s movies where cats flat out try and get hoes slizza.

Every party we had in college had hunch punch in the mix

Imagine the bit on You So Crazy...."just one mo sip":shaq: today

Shyt done changed

Do not fukk with intoxicated women, doesnt matter if you're both drunk or if yall smashed b4

You can think shyt sweet but you're putting your life on the line:ufdup:

Chase the bag not a bytch
When I'm with a woman I just met in public, and she's drinking heavily, I always request water and push away drinks. If she still drinks, it's still on her. Any accusations that may come back later, all you have to do is go back to the venue video and you'll see a stand up man trying to look out for a female that's all over him.

You have to be that calculated with these women breh.