Ugly set help. Any tips and tricks?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
drinking will have you on uglier than usual mode. i mean.... its literally poison so what you expect? so you may want to try a ny resolution lol

but other than that there is procedures.... a lil razzle dazzle, chemical face peel to get the skin skining, teeth whitening or straightening, etc.
That's my problem. I'm a much better person when I drink, but drinking is :hhh:

I guess I need some pharmaceuticals or something instead. It's a catch 22 (or whatever the saying is) situation. :francis:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
First thing you need to do OP is disregard everything these nikkas have said.

They're going to give you false hope with abstract bullshyt unmeasureable advice such as "confidence" and "mouthpiece". They will lie and say, as presumably straight men, they always see ugly guys with 8s, 9s, and 10s.

I am a fly ass hood nikka and women tell me I'm charming and funny. Yet, they don't fukk me.

But still I persevere. I will give you the REAL game:

1. You have to accept that online dating and social media will NOT work for you ever. Unless you look like a high profile scammer like Hushpuppi.

2. As an ugly man, you need a "hook" aka polarization. Ugly men (and average men honestly) are straight up invisible to women. You need something about you that stands out. Be the guy with a bunch of tattoos on his face. Be a super overly muscular guy. Dye your hair green. You need something wild. These things won't make women suddenly wet, but you become polarizing which essentially acts as a funnel and brings in women who are into those specific things.

3. You need to become devious. Being ugly with a heart is a death sentence. Get rid of your heart. This means you need to be willing to manipulate women. You wanna know how I used to actually get women? I promised them commitment and played the waiting game. Women don't want to have casual sex with ugly guys. Find yourself a frumpy bytch and court her like a motherfukker. "Lovebomb" the shyt out of her, while trying to escalate. Escalation is key here. You need to act damn near thirsty. She's either gonna block you or give in to the pressure. This is simp game, but the twist is that you won't actually give her commitment in the end. Note: This will not work on attractive women with decent options.

4. Get an Onlyfans poppin and do collabs

Tinder swinder doc showed them what to do on these dating apps.

SELL a FAKE lifestyle and IMAGE in your pics.

Then SELL DREAMS verbally.

Then EAT.

@Ciggavelli are you prepared to do this?

Are you prepared to BECOME the aint shyt nikka?

It will cost you a piece of yourself but nothing compared to what you will GAIN.

78f0f50285dd11bef4946bc47283e49281-pills-lede.jpg

DISCLAIMER: This is for women on dating apps ONLY.

For women you want to take serious you want to find them offline. Try and go to a meetup event or same place you can frequent weekly or every 2 weeks.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Tinder swinder doc showed them what to do on these dating apps.

SELL a FAKE lifestyle and IMAGE in your pics.

Then SELL DREAMS verbally.

Then EAT.

@Ciggavelli are you prepared to do this?

Are you prepared to BECOME the aint shyt nikka?

It will cost you a piece of yourself but nothing compared to what you will GAIN.

78f0f50285dd11bef4946bc47283e49281-pills-lede.jpg

DISCLAIMER: This is for women on dating apps ONLY.

For women you want to take serious you want to find them offline. Try and go to a meetup event or same place you can frequent weekly or every 2 weeks.
I like to be honest with women, but then again :manny:

I dunno if I could do that, but I'm getting desparate, so maybe :russ:

I think I really need somebody to take good pics for me. I guess I could pay somebody for professional pics, but that seems...ehh

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I took a break from these dating apps

I deleted it right before New Year's.

I want to meet people in person but I don't be going anywhere lol :mjlol:
I'm wait til after V day to really get back on the hunt lol

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Don’t take as many selfies and take more full body pictures. Even if you’re chubby they can see the height better and if you dress will it will distract them.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I took a break from these dating apps

I deleted it right before New Year's.

I want to meet people in person but I don't be going anywhere lol :mjlol:
That means you just have to be more advantageous. Anytime you see an attractive woman alone you should be shooting because you have minimal shots.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
get a photographer and edit your pics yourself too.

also work out and wear fitted clothes that show off your gains