Ultimate GMB: Pastor Father hooks daughter up with excon that murdered his preg wife-Excon then murders the daughter's 4 kids

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
All apart of God's plan, right? Too complicated for us humans to understand, right? And yet and still, god deserves all the glory and NONE the blame, an I right? @Mowgli
He does. The rules have been laid out for us and man happily breaks them to create his own standard of stupidity

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But you brought up rapists

Exactly as you said, this is about a murderer, not a rapist. Aint sliding scale when comparing the two, both are equal pieces of shyt.

NO
I REFERENCED ANOTHER THREAD
WHERE I SAID MURDERERS
SHOULDN'T GET PAROLE

:devil:
:evil:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Of all the men to marry, you marry one that caught a body, and the body was the woman he was married to before you.

marry killers, brehettes
:francis:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Full of religious conviction, but empty of common sense. Ready to teach the word to people, in the hopes they have a better life, but gave his daughter to a man who is known for eliminating life. Seems the pastor was more focused on proving the rehabilitating power of god (i.e. himself the pastor), his hubris being a major contributor to their deaths. The daughter also lacked any common sense, but she had a very poor teacher in her father.

Death penalty should be on the table for that killer. He was given a second chance, and probably was all up in the church too (or pretended he was). So he should not be allowed to progress any further in this life.

My sympathy in all of this is reserved for the only ones who had no choice in the whole situation, the children. They were failed by two generations of their family, and their lives were forfeited over issues and decisions they had no power to control, make, or avoid.

Last edited: