Umm how are we suppose to feel about this new Big KRIT video?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Big K.R.I.T. - I Got This - YouTube

If you didnt know nothing about his underground grind. And got your first impression off this video. You would think Big Krit is another generic country artist from the south.

I dont like what Def Jam is doing with his direction.

I know his album gon bang hard as fukk tho :ahh:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
What's wrong with it? I like it. Even like that old school camera filter.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Something approaching 50% of everything he puts out could prolly be described as "generic country stuff from the south"' to the type of people who just automatically look down on southern rap regardless of quality...ie a crowd full of rippity rap east coast nerd types booing him in NYC a couple of years back...but fukk them, his music ain't for them and there's a reason why their influence on the current scene is dwindling close to nothingness...a huge part of Krit's appeal is that he does authentically southern music, really fukking well...don't see anything wrong with this video, it's dope to me...I've always been partial to the "put your hood on by filming a clip in your hometown" video

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
Something approaching 50% of everything he puts out could prolly be described as "generic country stuff from the south"' to the type of people who just automatically look down on southern rap regardless of quality...ie a crowd full of rippity rap east coast nerd types booing him in NYC a couple of years back...but fukk them, his music ain't for them and there's a reason why their influence on the current scene is dwindling close to nothingness...a huge part of Krit's appeal is that he does authentically southern music, really fukking well...don't see anything wrong with this video, it's dope to me...I've always been partial to the "put your hood on by filming a clip in your hometown" video
2ldd6jd.gif

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Big Krit put on for his city....who cares if someone pigeon-holes him at this point.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
he makes a gang of these types of songs. the beat isn't exactly your typical generic southern main tram type beat anyway

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
As much as I like KRIT he's never had the best videos. They're never awful but never really great either..album will still be amazing we ready! :ooh: