Uncle Ray's is easily the WOAT potato chip I ever tasted. Get in here Detroit brehs.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Local chips are usually mediocre, or they have one or two flavors they do really well.

For example Golden Flake had the best Sweet Heat BBQ and Vinegar & Salt.

Zapps has Voodoo flavor.

I’ve never had a Herr’s chip I would consider good. Their weak ass flavor seems to barely sit on top of the chip and not infused with it.

Wise honey bbq is decent.

Utz crab chips are nice.
Golden Flakes Hot Thin and Crispy chips are the GOAT spicy chip, hands down :banderas:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Bruh they got a bbq pickle chip thats straight up slappin. :noah:

I didnt list it here because i didnt know if the brehs were down with pickle flavored chips, plus you can only find them in hood grocery stores like Wayfield.
I mixed them shyts together :ooh:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Uncle rays is something new, first time seeing one was at a Florida family dollar

Better Made is the official potato chips of Michigan

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Uncle rays is something new, first time seeing one was at a Florida family dollar

Better Made is the official potato chips of Michigan
Uncle Rays isn’t really new. The bag I had when I got hit with that boof was over 15 years ago, but Better Made is really the only choice. Just mad when I moved I can’t get them.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Nah. Uncle Ray’s Hot Chips are good af. They were actually hot, unlike most other brands. I never see them in stores though

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Uncle Rays isn’t really new. The bag I had when I got hit with that boof was over 15 years ago, but Better Made is really the only choice. Just mad when I moved I can’t get them.
I mean, for an area with the history and tradition of Detroit, if ain't been here since at least the 80s to me it's new. I don't remember seeing Uncle rays at the turn of the century.

I really miss chili dogs. They got popular cause they were dirt cheap now they like chicken wings price wise. Early 90s A+W had 35 cent chili dogs on Tuesdays :eat: