Uncomfortable Question. Who would you vote for if this happened: Harris vs. Trump or Harris vs. DeSantis

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
putting Harris in the race now is like benching LeBron with 1 minute left in a tied game

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I highly doubt they would run Kamala, and I highly doubt dasantas would win the primary

Others going to pop up out the blue to challenge for the seat

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What dont you understand about "lesser of two evils" OP:mjlol:. You could run Hulk Hogan as a democrat and thecoli would vote for him.
And it would be the correct choice. Democrats aren’t a fascist cult, they’re not removing affirmative action, they’re not dismantling the EPA, theyre not openly appealing to white supremacy, etc etc. I could go on all day.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Give a hypothetical that makes sense politically and I would give a straight answer. What you are proposing I don't believe would happen.
It's not what I'M proposing, I didn't start the thread. I am, however, curious now as to why you're so resistant to answering this when there's at least a dozen more ridiculous situations posted a week and I know you've participated in those.

Let's talk about it. :mjgrin:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It's not what I'M proposing, I didn't start the thread. I am, however, curious now as to why you're so resistant to answering this when there's at least a dozen more ridiculous situations posted a week and I know you've participated in those.

Let's talk about it. :mjgrin:
I already told you why. Thr scenario doesn't make sense. Give me something that adds up and I will provide the answer. I've also already said I'm not supporting a modern Republican under any circumstances.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol this a legit question?

I’m on record as being a bothsider(not the fake ones y’all use to refer to MAGAS in here)

We gotta stop auto giving our vote to Dems but as republicans currently stand no black person should ever vote them in.

We’ve had going on 4 years to put pressure on Dems to force their hand. Like clock work didn’t happen again.

horizon

Superstar
Daps
You asked this like this is supposed to be some kind of hard question to answer:what:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
People talking of Haley and DeSantis as legitimate viable candidates is insane :mjtf: