Understanding A Sport Makes it Less Pleasurable

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
To view as a fan of a particular team.

After Playing college ball and studying the intricacies of the game more than when i was a watching oaf, Its hard for me to root against a team when i understand fully why they are doing certain things and what players are trying to achieve when they execute a move. It makes it hard for me to root against teh end result if I appreciate what It took to get there. Like how can I rot against James Harden wetting a shot on my team if the set up to the shot was absolute perfection on his part

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
To view as a fan of a particular team.

After Playing college ball and studying the intricacies of the game more than when i was a watching oaf, Its hard for me to root against a team when i understand fully why they are doing certain things and what players are trying to achieve when they execute a move. It makes it hard for me to root against teh end result if I appreciate what It took to get there. Like how can I rot against James Harden wetting a shot on my team if the set up to the shot was absolute perfection on his part

I disagree, it's easy for me to root against certain nikkas because I know if was in their position and had their experiences I'd probably be doing better than them
binoculars.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
practicing BJJ and getting submitted 10 times in a row quick as fukk made me appreciate the ground game in MMA.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
this is too much real shyt

but when its against a rival i dont feel nothing for the other team or the players

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
i'm talking about understanding the rules and shyt...i kind of know what's going on.

pass the puck, try to make a goal, goalie tries to save it. yeah, i got that. but the icing, offsides, and whatever else they call has me with the :dwillhuh: face

After watching Hockey for a full year i agree,but wiki is ur friend,plus i want to cop Hockey for Dummies as well:ehh: