United Shades of America TV Series: Black Man interviewing the KKK

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
\pretty much this black man goes around interviewing different clans...

Hosted by Kamau Bell :mjpls:

d1d72cdf5e244c192b908fdbd54ab599.jpg

lck_8607.jpg

he was just on CNN and the black anhor lady was asking him "Why and How?" and he tahmbout "well i was able to just have a conversation with the clan member about the weather. normally when any KKK member is being interviewed it always ends in a shouting match and I wanted to get past the stereotypes."
he didn't really talk about what his intentions of the tv series are, but it just made me :snoop:

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
What does he want to accomplish interviewing the KKK? This is like a jew interviewing neo Nazi skinheads.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
\pretty much this black man goes around interviewing different clans...

Hosted by Kamau Bell :mjpls:

d1d72cdf5e244c192b908fdbd54ab599.jpg

lck_8607.jpg

he was just on CNN and the black anhor lady was asking him "Why and How?" and he tahmbout "well i was able to just have a conversation with the clan member about the weather. normally when any KKK member is being interviewed it always ends in a shouting match and I wanted to get past the stereotypes."
he didn't really talk about what his intentions of the tv series are, but it just made me :snoop:

On the real I been telling black folks to leave CNN alone since 2008. They think shyt is a joke when it comes to black folks. From sweet booty lemon holding a N-word sign. To clown ass DL hugley having his c00n ass show, to Trojan house Afro Cuban Soledad and her negros ain't shyt (half truths told) in America shows.

So fukk CNN they would never have a white boy interviewing the NOI. Had that station they ain't nothing but foxnews lite.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does he want to accomplish interviewing the KKK? This is like a jewelry interviewing neo Nazi skinheads.

This shyt already been done multiple times over the last 60 years so who cares. How about interview them Dan dirty cops killing black folks and covering shyt up.