Unsealed: Conspiracy Files

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:beli: This show is fukken terrible. I watched two episodes, the Big foot one and the top 10 conspiracy theories one. I looked up one of the guys in the Big foot one, and basically other Big foot "experts" are like this cac is a fraud.
I love how these fakkits are like "yeah I see Big foot all the time". :comeon:and yet can't produce a single fukken picture or video of them.:beli:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:beli: This show is fukken terrible. I watched two episodes, the Big foot one and the top 10 conspiracy theories one. I looked up one of the guys in the Big foot one, and basically other Big foot "experts" are like this cac is a fraud.
I love how these fakkits are like "yeah I see Big foot all the time". :comeon:and yet can't produce a single fukken picture or video of them.:beli:

there's one video of bigfoot that dropped a few years back that many experts can't discredit; it may be the video, breh; I need to find that video

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
there's one video of bigfoot that dropped a few years back that many experts can't discredit; it may be the video, breh; I need to find that video

I think I know which one you are talking about. But yeah the cac in this conspiracy files episode, was like I see them all the time (:comeon:) Even other Big foot experts are like :beli:, come on breh, you are making us look like a$$holes.

But it is kind of interesting a big foot type creature exists in different cultures (Nepalese, Japanese etc) though. :manny:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I think I know which one you are talking about. But yeah the cac in this conspiracy files episode, was like I see them all the time (:comeon:) Even other Big foot experts are like :beli:, come on breh, you are making us look like a$$holes.

But it is kind of interesting a big foot type creature exists in different cultures (Nepalese, Japanese etc) though. :manny:

I don't want to see a 9 foot tall hairy biped ever, breh...I'm not snapping pictures or video...I'm like Carl lewis breh; that big ass shyt can't run faster than me I guarantee that :smugwalt:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli

LMAO I didn't see this one yet.

I checked out that dark files series (or sum shyt like that) and that was extra creepy but totally fake like they ain't even try to make shytlook real.

Can y'all recommend good documentary on Netflix? I think I seen Em all

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
LMAO I didn't see this one yet.

I checked out that dark files series (or sum shyt like that) and that was extra creepy but totally fake like they ain't even try to make shytlook real.

Can y'all recommend good documentary on Netflix? I think I seen Em all

Have you seen Blackfish?

20 feet from Stardom

Food Inc.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Seen food inc way too many times

Blackfish is about dem negro fishes right?

What's 20 ft from stardom?

Blackfish is about this killer whale at Sea World that killed it's trainer. It is pretty good.

20 feet from Stardom is about back up singers. This was really good too.

:manny: