Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving says he’ll continue to fight against mandates

broller

Veteran
Daps
Why can't Kyrie just not want to get Vaxxed? So because racist white ppl use him to further their point, Kyrie should back off from his stance? We clearly just seen the NBA be contradictory the whole time letting unvax players from opposing teams play at Barclays yet barred Kyrie from playing. Make it make sense. A few months ago Memphis Grizzlies allowed fans to come to games regardless of vax status. Let Kyrie live.

He don't wanna get vaxxed and he's not ok with ppl having to get vaxxed against their will. It's quite simple. He already gave up millions, but he loves basketball, the sport he gave his life to. He not about to just completely stop doing that neither. Nobody perfect n we all complex individuals. Kyrie is a real one, don't care if Republicans like him for it, I don't give a fukk n neither should yall. :yeshrug:

It's clear you don't understand who made the rule. It wasn't an NBA rule. It was a New York rule.

broller

Veteran
Daps
You would have had your sleeve rolled up for the Tuskegee experiments thinking you're the smartest man in town.
Explain to me how the United States government, who has a proven history of using experimental medical technology under the guise of vaccines in the past, isn't capable of using experimental technology under the guise of vaccines today.
This isn't a conspiracy theory, this is accepted and admitted American history. This was 50 years ago.
To put that into context--when Joe Biden was a sitting United States Senator from the state of Delaware, in 1972, the United States government was injecting citizens with syphilis and calling it a vaccine.
Anyone--and I mean anyone--who took this shyt out of fear and is now trying to justify it by saying that there is a conspiracy theory to not take it, should be ashamed of themselves.
You're a coward.

Which vaccine did they use under experimental means?

So many people have regurgitated the Tuskegee study and don't even know what it consisted of. They weren't injecting us with syphilis. They just weren't treating them because they wanted to see the natural history of syphilis. The trial was criminal but it wasn't a vaccine that they were promoting.

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
It's clear you don't understand who made the rule. It wasn't an NBA rule. It was a New York rule.
I know it's a NY rule but it clearly wasn't truly a rule about SAFETY if that contradictory shyt was allowed in the first place

broller

Veteran
Daps
I know it's a NY rule but it clearly wasn't truly a rule about SAFETY if that contradictory shyt was allowed in the first place

So why call out the NBA about it and not New York? Make it make sense.

I agree that opposing teams shouldn't have been allowed to play their unvaccinated players either if the Nets couldn't.

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
So why call out the NBA about it and not New York? Make it make sense
I'm talking about NY, NBA, anybody that has anything to do with the contradiction. They all are apart of it. None of it made sense. :yeshrug:

broller

Veteran
Daps
I'm talking about NY, NBA, anybody that has anything to do with the contradiction. They all are apart of it. None of it made sense. :yeshrug:

How can the NBA override the laws of a jurisdiction? You talk about making things make sense and you make as little sense as a emotional woman in an argument. Smh..

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
How can the NBA override the laws of a jurisdiction? You talk about making things make sense and you make as little sense as a emotional woman in an argument. Smh..
Ur nitpicking like a female cause I said NBA. No matter what ur tryna prove here we can agree at the contradiction of letting unvax players play at Barclays. Covid could still spread because of this. Whether it was NY rule don't matter cause it's still a safety issue

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which vaccine did they use under experimental means?

So many people have regurgitated the Tuskegee trial and don't even know what it consisted of. They weren't injecting us with syphilis. They just weren't treating them because they wanted to see the natural history of syphilis. The trial was criminal but it wasn't a vaccine that they were promoting.

Post-EUA licensing for these current vaccines, the story has been entirely white washed.
The facts are, a group of citizens were told they were being given a shot to prevent a disease (some people call this a vaccine.)
The disease in question was syphilis.
Like any experiment, the control group was given nothing, the experimental group was given a cornucopia of meds at various schedules.
The history of it has been sanitized to now be the "untreated syphilis" study, so as to imply that the crime was simply that the control group was not given access to life saving medicine, and the disease in question was allowed to progress.
Why?
Because pfizer, moderna, and J&J were allowed to unblind their trials during phase 1 to get their product to market today, so by retconning the tuskegee crime to be one of withholding effective treatment (isntead of the side effects of experimental treatments as well as their efficacy and side effects) it sanitizes the past while justifying the present.
But now that the pharma companies through litigation have been forced to reveal the data from their trials that justified the FDA issuing an EUA (reminder, they filed an injunction to maintain a 75 year gag order which was denied) we have seen that the early clinical trial data from the vaccines that you all have injected into yourselves today have higher rates of all cause mortality in the experimental group AND negative efficacy after a 4 month window.
Now, don't get me wrong, there's a lot of big words in my post, a lot of stupid and/or disingenuous motherfukkers on this site, and a lot of complicated issues will be hand waved away as conspiracy theories, but the long and short of it is, suckers got conned again, and long term side effects are going to be disastrous.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Post-EUA licensing for these current vaccines, the story has been entirely white washed.
The facts are, a group of citizens were told they were being given a shot to prevent a disease (some people call this a vaccine.)
The disease in question was syphilis.
Like any experiment, the control group was given nothing, the experimental group was given a cornucopia of meds at various schedules.
The history of it has been sanitized to now be the "untreated syphilis" study, so as to imply that the crime was simply that the control group was not given access to life saving medicine, and the disease in question was allowed to progress.
Why?
Because pfizer, moderna, and J&J were allowed to unblind their trials during phase 1 to get their product to market today, so by retconning the tuskegee crime to be one of withholding effective treatment (isntead of the side effects of experimental treatments as well as their efficacy and side effects) it sanitizes the past while justifying the present.
But now that the pharma companies through litigation have been forced to reveal the data from their trials that justified the FDA issuing an EUA (reminder, they filed an injunction to maintain a 75 year gag order which was denied) we have seen that the early clinical trial data from the vaccines that you all have injected into yourselves today have higher rates of all cause mortality in the experimental group AND negative efficacy after a 4 month window.
Now, don't get me wrong, there's a lot of big words in my post, a lot of stupid and/or disingenuous motherfukkers on this site, and a lot of complicated issues will be hand waved away as conspiracy theories, but the long and short of it is, suckers got conned again, and long term side effects are going to be disastrous.

The story has always been like that , regarding Tuskegee, even prior to COVID. Again, you said that they were injecting syphilis into people, but they weren't. Now you've come with your next post with other information. I was merely talking about your inaccuracies regarding the Tuskegee trial, not the covid vaccines.
prior to even covid.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Ur nitpicking like a female cause I said NBA. No matter what ur tryna prove here we can agree at the contradiction of letting unvax players play at Barclays. Covid could still spread because of this. Whether it was NY rule don't matter cause it's still a safety issue

Yeah, if you accuse some one of something you better be right about your accusation. That's like saying " I'm just going to accuse Jim of this crime" and then later find out that it wasn't Jim and just say well "Jim works in the same building as the actual criminal, so I'm going to shrug my shoulders at my initial accusation that Jim was the criminal"

That's childlike .

You are right about the wackness of the regulation from New York's standpoint though.

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
Yeah, if you accuse some one of something you better be right about your accusation. That's like saying " I'm just going to accuse Jim of this crime" and then later find out that it wasn't Jim and just say well "Jim works in the same building as the actual criminal, so I'm going to shrug my shoulders at my initial accusation that Jim was the criminal"

That's childlike .

You are right about the wackness of the regulation from New York's standpoint though.
U took it personal I said NBA by mistake, sorry bro lol. Either way NBA shoulda said it ain't make sense in the first place that woulda been nice. Maybe even fight for Kyrie, save him some slander since we could all agree it made no sense. But yeah still made no sense