UPDATE: Megan Gives Update. Was shot in both feet, fake friends/50 cent apologies.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I can't even say he'd have no reason to shoot if they were attacking him (remember the jokes about his size). Remember that Megan already bragged about beating up her former boyfriend and going to jail for it. I'm just saying:hubie:.

Let's be real: if the story was a larger man was beating on a smaller woman and she shot him, they'd cheer for the woman.

It's something Megan's side is hiding. That's more than likely why they're throwing out these vague social media posts (to create a narrative) instead of cooperating with the police. Something ain't right somewhere.

Her story here don't even make sense. I listened to her whole live about this and she said the police walked up on her beating him up but then the police asked him did she hit him :why:

If they saw her hitting him they wouldn't have to ask because they SAW IT :mjlol:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Tory is silent because he is getting HIS side of the story ready about what happen thats gonna make Megan look funny in the light. And THEN we gonna see a REAL conversation about double standards between men and women. And if THAT happens...Twitter is gonna be a mad house :troll: :lolbron:

Tory's camp is playing this proper. Don't react. Take the initial heat. Let everybody get their anger and jokes in. Allow Megan's side to play all her sympathy cards.

Then you come out with your side to gain sympathy or empathy, effectively switching the tide of public perception. And because we're in a pandemic, there's no rush for Tory to be out in the public.

I think if he was actually 100% at fault, he would've immediately put a statement out. He's probably waiting to drop a bombshell. It's much more to this odd story (notice Kylie's name isn't mentioned at all now).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got all of that from 6 words of a 20 second video :patrice:

Y'all some gossiping ass fakkits man smh

this nicca talking about some "you niccas be gossiping" like he ain't also in this thread on page 42, steady clicking 'next' to read more replies :sas2:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas ain't shyt. I don't give a damn what Meg says about that bytch ass nikka. He pulled a gun and fired it in her direction... This still blows my mind how much of a bytch you gotta be to do that shyt. Unacceptable. And y'all going at Megan?? :hhh:

fukk Daystar, and any of y'all tryna :cape:for a nikka that got HIMSELF in this situation.

You a whole millionaire breh:snoop:

Can fukk models actually BADDER than Megan :snoop:

Could've left the whole situation and flexed that you got her in her feelings, made music about it... Something nikka damn :snoop:

I guarantee he himself feels like the dumbest nikka on Earth right now:snoop:

You just a idiot being seduce by booty and your lust.

Let the story play out.

Daps
Meg fukks heavy with Dom Kennedy. Noted, and just got promoted:ehh:. Someone tell Torry, you like her watch, she aint in love with you!