URL and Caffeine Presents: Ultimate Madness 2 Tournament

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Watched Danny vs holmzie and I dont think danny got robbed but I do think he won. I dont think he got robbed because the battle was that close and no matter the decision it was going to be a group saying the other got robbed. When its that close its no losers but your forced to judge and pick a winner. Imo its only robbery when its clear who won but judges are being biased and fans are biased as well

Imo Holmzie edged the 1st with a solid angle

But I felt danny took the last 2 rounds because he was better with rebuttals bars and performance. Holmzie was good and had Haymakers but had parts of his rounds in the 2nd and 3rd where it felt like he was just spitting. So I got danny 2-1 2nd and 3rd.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watched Danny vs holmzie and I dont think danny got robbed but I do think he won. I dont think he got robbed because the battle was that close and no matter the decision it was going to be a group saying the other got robbed. When its that close its no losers but your forced to judge and pick a winner. Imo its only robbery when its clear who won but judges are being biased and fans are biased as well

Imo Holmzie edged the 1st with a solid angle

But I felt danny took the last 2 rounds because he was better with rebuttals bars and performance. Holmzie was good and had Haymakers but had parts of his rounds in the 2nd and 3rd where it felt like he was just spitting. So I got danny 2-1 2nd and 3rd.
Exactly

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I think Holmzie edged danny, but this right here bothers me... Danny is so consistently good, that we arent impressed unless he leaves earth.
His constant punches, energy and preparedness are just regular Danny at this point.:wow:
Easily the most mismanaged career in battlerap.

Mismanaged to a degree. I feel like he has set himself apart from alot of talent in the game. I feel like once people say that one thing you say in battles, like how everyone copies his parallel universe, he made a lane for himself. He shows consistency in his battles for the most part. Now, as far as just moves to make and certain battles he took, he should have someone to consult with that knows the game well. If anything, he has built up his resume on URL way more than I think people expected and developed his rebuttal game well.

Yeah Holmzie stepping it up shocked a lot of people. In the back of my mind, I'm like Holmzie is the sleeper in this tournament. My only gripe with Holmzie is some of his writing can be very regular. Even in the Danny battle, I felt some of it felt a little flat. And Danny let up on the gas just a tad. But overall dope battle.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think Holmzie edged danny, but this right here bothers me... Danny is so consistently good, that we arent impressed unless he leaves earth.
His constant punches, energy and preparedness are just regular Danny at this point.:wow:
Easily the most mismanaged career in battlerap.
nah i was never seriously into myers bars, majority of it is just cool to me, im not breaking appliances in my house like when....

man i wish it wasn't quarantine season :mjcry: we could have gotten a Yung OG return performance by now

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
nah i was never seriously into myers bars, majority of it is just cool to me, im not breaking appliances in my house like when....

man i wish it wasn't quarantine season :mjcry: we could have gotten a Yung OG return performance by now
Feel bad for dude because his case is federal now so by the time he can get on stage he might be going away again

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Damn, I thought he beat the charges.
Same i had no idea about anything extra shyt he still had to deal with

:mjcry: i wanted to see him embarrass Your Honor or Swamp, idk why but i feel like they would look super sad when the Yung OG starts pocket checking and talking about the classics he had while he was locked up

It's alot like battle rap

Even when he's behind bar-wise he still the GOAT :wow: fresh out, summer madness X, walked in and made Beasley hold my coat!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Same i had no idea about anything extra shyt he still had to deal with

:mjcry: i wanted to see him embarrass Your Honor or Swamp, idk why but i feel like they would look super sad when the Yung OG starts pocket checking and talking about the classics he had while he was locked up

It's alot like battle rap

Even when he's behind bar-wise he still the GOAT :wow: fresh out, summer madness X, walked in and made Beasley hold my coat!