URL Presents Super Fight Live on Caffeine 8 PM EST (April 10th) Geechi Gotti vs Math Hoffa

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Still stolen. Smh

Still better. Its JCs bar now. It happens. Nunn Nunn stole bars too but since its JC we doing detective work smh. Good thing its not the best thing he said haha get mad haters. Twork stole the Scoliosis and Jesus Christ/Julius Caesar lines no one batted an eye.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Still better. Its JCs bar now. It happens. Nunn Nunn stole bars too but since its JC we doing detective work smh. Good thing its not the best thing he said haha get mad haters. Twork stole the Scoliosis and Jesus Christ/Julius Caesar lines no one batted an eye.

This is a FACT

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You bring 2 other nikkas in to justify what JC did smh. Besides no one rates Nunn Nunn high enough to care if he steals bars and as great as Twork can be we all know he's a scam artist at heart so him stealing/recycling/choking doesn't surprise us. We all hold JC in high regards as a lyricist and as a professional so to me it's disappointing he stole that bar.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You bring 2 other nikkas in to justify what JC did smh. Besides no one rates Nunn Nunn high enough to care if he steals bars and as great as Twork can be we all know he's a scam artist at heart so him stealing/recycling/choking doesn't surprise us. We all hold JC in high regards as a lyricist and as a professional so to me it's disappointing he stole that bar.
Its not like he watched the battle and stole it though.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got geechi taking the first two but the 1st is debatable and decides the battle. one complaint about math though, i want to to see him get surf or someone else mook maybe? but yet all these performances hes still choking, pausing, stumbling. his material was good but he needs to stop that bullshyt. he hasnt been in url in a minute and cant even have a clean performance